some changes to occur

Cactus Green FTMFW!

The red is nice too. Either will be a super sleeper color. keep stock wheels on it

the plan is to run either factory 15s or 16s. Hibiscus matches my mk2. but if i can find cactus again i would pick it up. they are just rare birds compared to HRP.

stock wheels, stock suspension, 3inch downpipe, stock exhaust(cant call it a catback, since the cat is directly on the stock turbo), with a 3inch QTP cutout.

Do I have to link to the Vortex post a Mr. BoostedB5 typed??? :rofl You suggested that the only right way to do it was a crazy kick ass EBC system. I stumbled upon it when I looked up boost per gear or something like that a few days ago.

this thread isnt about what im doing for boost control, get outta here. it can be done on the cheap, and it works well. but the best way is to either control it through an EMS, or an NLR AMS-500/1000 where you can RAMP boost and control is by the VSS or by TIME.

dont clutter my thread. i will remove posts as i see fit.

Those are the nice ones i was talkign about.

cool story haenzel, now please remove yourself.

the only way to go in my book. great choice.

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1486008416.html

nope wouldnt touch it.i know the guy, see the car all the time. only looking to buy a stock 00/01. there are significant differences in the 00/01 between the 97-99.5’s. also,im not purchasing a car anytime soon either. but thanks anyway

So Brett what exactly happened to the GTI and why arent you fixing it?

The reactor core had a meltdown, be glad you don’t have extra toes now PJB.

what benny said.

Well played. :rofl

I know Brett doesnt give two shits about my opinion, but I think that red car is a great looking Audi. That paint looks sweet buffed out and waxed sitting in the sun. you can see the depth real well if its been taken care of. Also, those are nice cars in general for like a sweet daily.

youre right, i dont care. yet you felt obligated to post it anyway :Idiots