Some jokes

How can you tell a blonde is having a bad day?

When she has a tampon behind her ear and can’t find her pencil

Did you hear about the new blonde paint? It’s not real bright, but it’s cheap, and spreads easy.

What’s the difference between a bitch and a whore?
A whore sleeps with everyone at the party and a bitch sleeps with everyone except you

Add your Jokes !!!

ROFL… great start to a day especially waking up at 6am!

A husband, tired of his wife asking him how she looks, buys her a full length mirror. This does little to help, as now she just stands in front of the mirror, looking at herself, asking him how she looks. One day, fresh out of the shower, she is yet again in front of the mirror, now complaining that her breasts are too small.

The husband comes up with a suggestion. “If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper, and rub it between your breasts for a few seconds.”

Willing to try anything, the wife fetches a piece of toilet paper, and stands in front of the mirror, rubbing it between her breasts. “How long will this take?” she asks.

“They’ll grow larger over a period of years,” he replies.

The wife stops. “Why do you think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts grow over the years?”

The husband shrugs. “Why not, it worked for your ass, didn’t it?”

A guy and his workmate were on a green. As the man was about to putt the ball he saw a passing funeral caravan. He stopped, took his hat off and stood upright as the caravan passed by.

Once the caravan was passed his workmate said, “wow, that was one of the most heartfelt things I have seen in a long time.”

The man turned to him and said, “well, I was married to her for 10 years.”

P.S 6am is nothing man… try waking up @5 every morning for school…

I am assuming neither of you have kids? lol
I’m sure Rick and I get less sleep than both of you :frowning:

I wouldn’t bet on that…