Some lady got stuck in a motorized scooter at work

I had to help get her out. All 400lbs of her.

I’m not cut out to handle all that woman.

Get a better job?

http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/images/crowbar.jpeg

Pry harder?

Hi, yes, I’m in school and only work one day a week.

I got to make my own hours, which was the best. I jsut had to show that I was making progress every week for the design of the system. You just have to look for a job that let you do that.

shit my hours where like 4-9ish when I had time and over the summer when I actually went in I worked 12-8 and sometimes if i felt lucky on the weekend

nyspeed, where someone always has it better than you

That must have been some funny shit to watch.

hahaha. nobody is ever cut out to handle that much woman. or man for that matter. gross.

I disagree. Dan handled Roseanne quite splendidly.

No pics??

Color me disappointed.

oh em gee that would have been rude with Mr. Frank Budwey standing right there!

Camera phone. Just a quick shot.

Oh well…maybe next time.

i bet if you just kept beating her with the crowbar, her stuckness would quickly become an overlooked issue

see that guy kickin them boxes over there

HAHAHA!

No way. Some overly obese woman got stuck in one of those motorized scooters?

I wouldn’t give the key to fat people. They need to walk the most.

Sad but true.

I love the ones at sams club buying the double cases of diet pepsi 1Lr bottles. and the “club size twinkie packs”

good point.

Christ, budweys. You poor bastard.

HAHA. So true.

Handicap Parking Spot delegation goes as follows,
25% old people with walkers and fake hips.
75% people whose only “disability” is that they are a fat, lazy pig

And don’t try to justify the handicap for fat people with, well they might have a heart attack if they walk, well good, if they are that out of shape, and fat, where they can’t even walk around a grocery store, I say ‘Good Riddence.’ My mother is a cardiac nurse and keeps having to tell this guy to shove off because he wants to be labelled as “perm. disabled” because his arteries are blocked. Yeah… This dude has total blockage of his arteries, but he had a TOTAL BYPASS SURGERY. And he wants someone to sign the papers saying he is unable to work, so he can sit on his ass and collect a SSDI check and not do shit for his money.

I reallllllly hate fat people.

My poor bastard!

My poor bastard!

so sorry to hear about this.

i could only imagine.