Some of our projects!!

And not to make it sound like we have more excuses… But I got into a pretty bad wreck with my town and country causing me to need a total hip replacement, 1 collapsed lung and a healing heamtoma… But what that really means is my town and country is totalled and the duramax was the back up… So there’s even more added stress to mike, kevin and eric because they’re trying to get me back on my feet both for health reasons and resolve my vehicle situation.

Keep up the good work Guys.

Sorry to hear about the accident, get well soon. On a side note I’ve been anxious to see the d-max van all done.

Get well soon man! Glad your alright! Well for how it could’ve been!
Stay strong

Hey KK, did the color for my dads call box come in?

Chris man, hope you’re getting better. Sorry to hear about the accident.

should be here tomorrow :number1

Sweeeeet… I beg you, powder it asap. My dads been hounding me.

I’ll beat your dad’s old ass if he doesn’t CLAM down.

OH YAH? WELL MY DADS TOUGHER THAN EVERYONES DAD ON HERE!

My dad would fold your dad like a jelly sammich.

nauh auhh

My dad is Ron Jeremy.

yo yo, any updates for me on a skidplate + exhaust work??

how much to remove the shitty tape graphics on my truck and when could you do it? Theyre peeling and look horrible so I want them taken off and the truck made to look like it never had them.

i have some old Diesel Geek stuff laying around, can use the front mount i have for a mock up, and use my plate for the design…

mike can you make me an exhaust for my Evo? 3inch turbo back no cat or muffler please. :wink:

I have not been at the shop in a few nights for personal reasons. I have the materials costs in front of me now, give me a moment and check your PMs.

Sure, how soon do you want it done is the question.

no rush. i really just want something a bit better than whats currently being used

and mike let me know if you want my spare DG upright for design ideas for the proper mounting of the front of the plate

No problem, when you want the Evho to breath bring it down!

I wont need the DG stuff for a bit… I will text you when I will. :number1

Catch up time paid off last month. I am sorry if I had to push out new work into the future, but we needed to catch up on whats already on our plates, and focus on the work that has sat at the shop for FAR too long. We were eager to bit off a lot of work in the beginning, and got overwhelmed very quickly. That will happen when only 3 of us work here part time!

This is what it looks like after working 19 straight hours and pulling another overnighter at the shop to get shit done. “party time”. :rofl

Anyway, enough of the pity part. Lets get to work.

fri & sat we got an impreza RS fender and rocker rot, mirror replacement and all that paint work done in ONE night. Brakes on a Yukon, viscus dif replacement on legacy, tune up, valve cover gasket and more on a Crossfire, and lots of other repair stuff mixed in there. Also rebuilt a R32 transmission, machined a bearing sleeve and the case to fix a know issue of them spinning bearings on the input shaft, and reinstalled that on the car. More on that coming… it was an adventure to say the least with that R32.

Sat night we pushed the Eclipse in and got a game plane and set to work. Sunday picked up where we left off and this is what we have so far.

The AWD rear suspension was torn down to see whats salvageable. DSM rust got this one. 4 control arms are needed, bushing sleeves were rusted/welded in bolts that had to be cut out. Swaybar end links rusted solid. Brake backing plates and shields rotted out. The crossmember, is getting sandblasted and re-enforced where it rusted, diff is good, hubs and spindles are good, calipers are good, axles are good… rest… isn’t and needs to be replaced!

The Aeromotive 340 is installed in tank, but the straps to install the tank were rotted on the donor car so new ones were ordered.

AWD driveshaft body mounts were welded in and undercoated for rust protection.

Headgaskets on its way, so the motor can be assembled. List of replacement parts are being sourced today to rebuild the back suspension and do it right.

]

Also found time to respray the tank, fender and tail for a bike. Here is the tank. I LOVE the clear and the SATA gun I have been using. I got the formulation for the clear and the settings on the gun dialed in finally and the results show I think. Thats UN-buffed. Just 10 minutes after last coat of clear was shot and flashed over.

What else?

Took the stator cover and clutch side cover off the Ducati and powdercoated them. Resealed and reinstalled. Good thing too, becasue I found an oil leak from the original seal job they did. Also installed the brakes and shifter. But found out I lost the damn adjustment shaft for the shifter linkage. so i have to get some solid rod and make another one.

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/CRC_Coatings/20120513_221217.jpg

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg528/CRC_Coatings/20120513_221234.jpg

Also striped, sandblasted, and powdercoated the MG front hubs and brake slash shields. Reinstalled the bearings, packed them and bolted them on the front end. Minus rotors that will be here this week, its sitting on its all new front suspension again.

Sorry for the lack of pics, and lots of TLDR… but we are too busy to take pics I guess, and I am not busy enough at the day job so I tend to talk alot. :rofl