Some people are just jerks!

Its not really an auto show by the high standards set in other cities in the country.

BUT, its really good for people looking to buy a new car in the dead of winter and get some ideas, without having to get hassled by salesman, and visiting tons of different dealerships.

Where else can you go and sit in a new car, look at everything inside, then talk to a salesman on your terms, and not be hounded into them wanting you to go inside to sign paperwork?

Sure, there is no exotic cars, but do people in the buffalo area BUY new exotic cars enough for dealerships to make it worth while to bring cars to the show? No…

I thought it was ok for my purposes. The girlfriend was deciding between a RAV4 and a Scion Xb, shes probably going to get the scion box.

I was deciding between a pt cruiser and a dodge caliber. I’ll probably get the pt with a few miles on it, because its so damn cheap.

My brother and I talked about this on the way to the show, “why would I pay to go and see a bunch of car dealers bring their cars inside?”. Because if you didn’t then every ghetto person in buffalo would just waltz in and bring their 10 kids as well.