Oil feed cut
Vtec sil. beaten off
Fuel inj broken off
radiator punctured
inter cooler pluming missing
BOV missing
alot of other sh*t missing

and worst of all

after completing my engine with brian crower complete valve parts and stroker kit…

An extreamly corosive liquid was poured into my engine

That sounds pretty methodical to me man, he went through the whole car, and ensured that it could not even be parted out, I’ve never heard of someone vandalizing a car so thoroughly in my life.

what did he do to piss that guy off.

he’s a jew…

…think about it.

& he was a Nazi guy that did it, they’re trying to find out who exactly, it’s a friend of a Nazi.

Antisemitism sickens me…

I guess it could be seen as methodical but if any random person were to go up to a car and just cut all lines, wires, slash every bit of the car and smash every bit of it they’d achieve the same results.

The only thing that makes me think any of it might have been methodical is the fact that some parts are missing.

And the fact that they poured corrosive liquid in the motor… Dude, they blatantly fucked up every single part of that car that could possibly be parted. This shit was methodical and planned.

HAHAHA!!! but seriously, wow… unbelievable how much dedication some people put into being a jealous vandal f***…

anyone know / read if he knows why this was done? simple “jewish hate” doesn’t cut it on this level if you ask me…

oh man.if that was my car and i find out who it was. i torture them and let them die slowly. limb by limb,tooth by tooh,nail by nail…