some pics of LS1 valve job blending,

You mean the ones that were sold long ago?

Heads designed by skilled engineers and computers :tup:

Kid who can’t spell porting them :tif:

Some actual results on a flow bench or back to back corrected dyno results.

Racing at the track > racing flow numbers and CNC programs. :lol:

Who the fuck cares who ports a set of heads…as long as they perform.

I am all for track results…

However there are so many factors involved with racing at the track…

DA, traction, shifting, intake temp, heat soak…

You could go run in July and throw the ported heads on and run in September and go “omgz I picked up 4mph siqqqq”

Back to back dyno results would be nice doesn’t he work for newera?

As far as i know, no track results with with Studderin heads have been posted :gotme:

What no D-shaping of the exhaust??? Nice job otherwise. When it comes to porting other peoples heads you don’t take as much time as you would if they were yours, but I’m sticking to fully CNC heads from now on.

The runners are stock, thats way they are for the LS1 casting.

Like to hear some guess on power numbers.

LS1 camaro, t56
10bolt, 3:42 gears, ramHD, 18" AR chrome wheels.
stock motor, these unported heads, fast VJ blend bolted on
streetsweeper cam install package, with patriot .650 springs, 4130 5/16s pushrods. JP dual timming chain. I ported the stock pil pump.
LS6 intake, I ported the stock TB. (my old LS6/ported TB I sold him)
SLP lid, stock maff, power bond pulley, had PS, AC, alt. stock WP
old used 1 3/4 Pacesetter long tubes, ORY, GMMG (all 3inch)

I’m still for the track/tear down challenge. I will put up 1k of my own money for you guys to come to the track, watch john run a 10 second pass, then we come to the pits, pull off the intake manifold (to show there is no nitrous or anything sneaky there), and then pull off the heads to show that they are bone stock, unported heads.

If there is nitrous, or they are ported, you can have my 1k (and I am sure others will throw in their money too), if they are stock, no nitrous, you guys pay up the same amount we would be giving you.

It doesn’t get any more proof than that, right? :tup: ?

That’s about as no bullshit as you can possibly get, and end the argument once and for all. Cool? Obviously it’s winter now, so make it any day the track is open next year, opening day, whatever?

:eekdance::eekdance:

I’d match that $1k. I’m all for free money and shutting up haters. :lol:

:word: jonny is kicking the shit out of these dudes with huge money mods. makes me think what he could do with a huge bank account

thats under the seat angle, the intake has a angle under it. Then the throat cutter. (ext has a rad. but ended up removing it) Check out the 1st pic of the serdi cutter, raw vj. its ugly has fuck but left it with room to do some good blending and sizing. I did remove the sharp edge of angle under the seat (stock 45*) for the short side shape. but there were left carbide, and bolted on just as shown.
I’ll see about getting the dyno sheet next week, they make some killer power. :slight_smile:

nice work

Cant camouflage a high comp stroker? :gotme:

You guys are too easy :lol::lol::lol:

LMAO so now his car has a stroker bottom end in it? Wow you guys are really grasping at shit now.

Alright, apparently you are too stupid to see that i was joking by that. (hence the “you guys are too easy :lol::lol::lol:”)

I dont really give 2 fucks what he has done to his car. I dont doubt that his ET is possible with cam only, Pat (psychopjv) is already at 11.4 with so so 6 foots, a full weight car, no 2 step, no huge weight reduction etc.

I just found it odd earlier this summer when he came into town, Muscle50 and turboLS1 both said they smelled race gas when he showed up to run me. We ran, he got the initial hit on a car making a shit load more tq than him and held up pretty damn well. Now i only used my nitrous 3 times this year, once against him, once against pat (he was on spray as well) and once against a 400ish whp integra… NA i have beat pullied cobras, one STS camaro and plenty of other cam and heads cam LS1’s some of them New Era cars that trap in the 120 neighborhood as i do NA…then all of a sudden a cam car making 415 whp is right with a cam + nitrous car making 500+ wheel and over 500 tq? And what heightens my suspisions is the fact that i know the integra weighed considerably less than studderins car (if in fact he weighs 3300lbs as claimed) made in the same neigborhood for power and i housed it pretty bad running the same setup as i did when racing the Camaro. Idk it all seems stange to me. Again i dont doubt that he ran the ET’s at the track cam only, but i have my doubts about what he showed up in buffalo with :snky:. Go ahead, flame on, i dont give a fuck. No one will ever admit to anything anyway.

driver mod :slight_smile:
I thought I told you this already? On that one roll you have the vid of, what was the MPH? I think I went down to 1st. lol It was brent or brad in the car, they were like " humm dude your at 6K right now" haha and I was. Got a jump and hit the limiter like 5 times:bloated:. No BS I had a full tank of 93 for extra weight. I did it last weekend racing some 700whp supras :slight_smile: they said the same thing. The race gas was in timmys car, its a crazy CR the thing crackles so bad ass.

Did you read the intake manifold testing I did, I put some info on my setup there about what the car makes on a dyno. You can’t really use the “413” whp, now with the s60 rearend, 4:30 gears, 28" Dr’s. It made the most power on the stock heads (419) 2 years ago when I 1st put the came in, same setup at the maximum performance track day the car went 11.50 122.5 same as pats setup (he has ported LS6 heads and a fast right?) There was that vid of it weren’t you there? I got that down to 11.1s (like 20 passes it sucked) 123.9 best

I maxed out 4th gear that run, thats upper 130’s for me.

True story. I was behind both of you for those highway rolls. Deebo moves the fuck out and it looked like you were keeping up with it for a good bit.

i’m on ported 853’s at 62cc with the FASt/FRE combo, Baby cam (232/230 580/580 110), forged mahle’s -4cc reliefs, eagle 6.125 stock crank. i’ll get it down there. We’re gonna have some fun this summer. I plan on being a track whore if the car will let me.

:tup: