some pics of LS1 valve job blending,

Once again, not everyone cares about setting their cars up for the track. Not everyone wants to strip all that weight out of their car. Not anyone wants to run a 4:30 gear. Obviously some people have a difficult time realizing this. If people want to add some power to their car to get that extra rush in the street, but don’t care about setting it up for the track, what’s the big deal? I was like that until this past year. I’m one of probably 2-3 ls1 cars on this board from buffalo that care about the track. So if anybody wants to challange that, then by all means make a case. In fact please, let’s line up!

not everyone wants a 4.30 gear, and not everyone wants a carbon fiber hood, but when he pulls people or hangs doors with people… thats when the crying starts. ‘theres no way he did that with what he posting’ ’ how did that just happen’ trying to downgrade his car or character by saying hes not doing what hes showing is lame.

who else is track ls1 whores? dont know. but i did see john drive his track whore car to buffalo and also to NYIRP. i dont know much about track whores if thats really what his car is. i consider my car a real street car that also goes to the track but i doubt ill be driving my car to NYI or roch.

pretty sure jim was saying about how studderins car shouldnt keep us with his, id quote it but im too lazy

People fail to realize what 1000lbs does. Go add 10 little 17 year old highschool jailbaits in the backseat seat of your car and see how much slower it is

johns car weighs 3300 i believe, mine weighs 3650… that = 1000 lbs? :gotme:

BINGO :bowrofl: how the hell is he keeping up with u from a roll on the street?

BINGO you tell me?

Thought someone said his was 2800lbs and yours was 3800lbs?

I never said track whore, you did. I said he spends a lot of time at the track, and he does. The only thing I ever said was that I smelled race gas w
from his car when he was in buffalo, and I stand by that. I’m not even going to bother getting into that. There is really nothing extraordinary about about what he’s done. Remove 600 lbs from the car, put a good sized cam in the car with supporting bolt ons, sticky tire, gear, 2step, common suspension, a friend who tunes for a living and an assload of free time to spend practicing at the track. OMG I figured out his secret !!! I’m almost tempted to buy another camaro and do something similar, but then I remember idc. I already have a car that’s going on 2 seconds faster, but I guess it doesn’t count because I have a poweradder and aftermarket heads :gotme: :lol:

i dont know
we all watched the same vid in the parking lot

william - going to the track daily, racing daily, always at the track, sleeps at the track, bob is his dad, ass load of seat time, practices = track whore. no race gas, no bottles, no nothing. he opened his hood for everyone, it was the same as he posts here. he opened his hatch for everyone… same as he posts here. We drove around the south towns then I followed him down the 90 that night, he went through the tolls to roch and i went home. he didnt have race gas, OR A GAS CAN WITH RACE GAS THAT HE COULDA BEEN SNKY WITH.

I forgot the enter my the cars weight, and the amount of track passes its made into the dyno’s software. For this entirely different car, and what power it made on the dyno with these heads, and cam.

my bad.

hahahaha

we will never know, as i have said before.

If you look at his enginebay, and then look at yours there is ABSOLUTELY nothing in it, it’s pretty much “tucked” and everything that is BS is removed. If he has no A/C belts, or power steering belts/hooked up, that is a considerable amount of useable power gained vs power being soaked up by your car

Maybe he has a :snky: driveshaft

hmm your right again… damnit.

i dont see nitrous noids, blower, afr heads… wait wait wait one sec… wtf john u have a line lock! nevermind everyone

this has everything about my car if you guys car so much?
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/drag-racing-tech/1068545-cam-only-winter-upgrades-bitch-diet.html

It has PS and the belt on, you can see them in that pic. look close
As for doing the PS delete belt mod at the track. I used to do that when it was a slow low 12s bolt on car. But no way I can do it now, I tried it scene I put the cam in, and its too hard to steer with one hand (until I pull 2nd) and no PS. The car is a hand full, look at the siq pic.

car is 3360# street mode, 1/4 tank

Lol, i have no idea what the hell i was looking at in that picture, it lost me after i saw it had 2 heads :mamoru:

There is absolutely nothing different in that bay than Jim’s besides no cruise control and no ABS. and he has his wire harness tucked away. Jim already has his A/C and Smog deleted just like studderin. Oh and Studderin has powersteering in that pic, get some better glasses. :suckoff:

Nitrous driveshaft!!!

Sorry, i dont know where the accessories are on your kind of cars :whogives:

he already stated he had power steering in the picture

I’ve been running pretty good at the track, you can make a lot up in the beginning. John traps good up top however. My car weighs 3280 w/o me according to the NYI scale for comparison, and there’s still some stuff that will go.

When I actually get deep into my build I’ll snap pics so people can see what is and isn’t there.

I’ve seen it up close and anything other than a bigger cam or a stroked bottom end really couldn’t be hidden I suppose. Why it goes faster however can’t just be gears alone right? Really don’t know.