Some pics of my Spring Break trip to FL...

I do miss living in Florida.

sounds like a good time, you should’ve hit up Kyle

Kyle? From Maxima.org?

Looks like a good time! Minus the burn…

Yeah

some nice shots!

Haven’t talked to that dude since he made my LED interior lol.

I think he’s from Ft. Lauderdale too, which I only drove past.

Thanks guys. Some of those sunset ones were the best I ever took lol.

I’m moving to FL, fuck it.

Dude FL is amazing. I’m considering it more and more every day. It’s like paradise. So what if they get the occasional hurricane? I’d move there any day if I could find as good a job and a decent place to live. Job is the only thing keeping me here other than family.

Looks like one shitty spring break trip id say

:rofl

Why? Because I didn’t drink my face off and look retarded doing it (like some of your pics)?

Right. :lol

I needed a week off and just doing nothing but relaxing in FL was exactly what the doctor ordered. Work has been crazy busy and chaotic at times as of late. Not to mention alcohol tastes like shit. I spent $30 at the dinner on stupid drinks that my friends got (figured I’d give it a whirl and see what it was all about) and walked away with a renewed sense of hate for alcohol.

haha exactly

:lol

im out of NY when i can. FL here i come. i cant stand the weather or the fucking roads anymore. everytime i hit a pothole i want to kill.

:rofl

I can’t wait till I go to FL permanently. It’s bound to happen.

we could have switched lol i just moved here from panama city beach 1 year ago lol

7 month old thread bump fail!

neg rep -

thanks for the neg rep for posting on a thread… i guess ill have to check dates and not post on something thats been inactive for a while? hmmmm