Some pretty scary shit....

150,000 nukes? How many countries are there in the world? Thats like 1000 Nukes per country…

150,000 of the big ones, and we will decimate all.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:41,topic:30680"”]

150,000 nukes? How many countries are there in the world? Thats like 1000 Nukes per country…

150,000 of the big ones, and we will decimate all.

[/quote]

MAD (mutually Assured Destruction) and how do you plan on launching them all at once genius?

Not to mention the resulting radiation fallout cloud will circle the globe and poison everyone that is left… good plan

[quote=“cky89,post:37,topic:30680"”]

uhh. youtube doesn’t even work on my computer. and i don’t bother reading matters of “importance” because its not important to me. if i die, i die. if i dont life goes on. i dont feel like learning why a nuclear bomb wont explode when a laser hits it, because thats not important.

[/quote]

Well we can tell proper grammer is not important to you!

[quote=“JDMAllstars,post:25,topic:30680"”]

don’t any of you watch future weapons… we have an amazing defense system
i wish i could find the episode that showed it they tested it with a nuke sized warhead and yeah lets just say i was pretty amazed

let me find a link here
http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/future-weapons/weapons/zone2/missile-defense.html
lets see what else
oh the missle defense system is called
T.H.A.D.D
look that up as i look up a vid here

[/quote]

read and check it out n00bs

jesus WE HAVE A MISSLE DEFENSE SYSTEM CALLED T.H.A.D.D.

check out the link and other stuff on that site for more info.

[SIZE=2]hitting it with a laser is stupid
and if it blows up it will still create fallout
especially if detonated higher up it will allow for the wind to carry the fallout farther and would be deadlier i would think.

jack is right, try picking up a book and reading or try searching around the internets for our missle defense systems
[/SIZE]

[quote=“Marcus”"]

We do not have a missle defense system to take out any type of projectile fired onto our country.

[/quote]

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:vvv

whoops, guess i should have read the rest of the thread,… hehe

[quote=“cky89,post:37,topic:30680"”]

uhh. youtube doesn’t even work on my computer. and i don’t bother reading matters of “importance” because its not important to me. if i die, i die. if i dont life goes on. i dont feel like learning why a nuclear bomb wont explode when a laser hits it, because thats not important.

[/quote]

[quote=“walter,post:45,topic:30680"”]

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

[/quote]

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:47,topic:30680"”]

[/quote]

way to be over 24 hours late
you suck at the internets