some sick racing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEBCmw2Rvfw&feature=player_embedded

The air horn ideas pretty cool. Looks like florida.

fun vid.

its rt.27 I believe, alot of car racing there because its flat and straight forever. There’s alot of gaters there though.

Southern FL? Im in daytona area often and orlando.

I lived in Miami for a few years, then in Jacksonville for ~6mos. It’s definitly a fun place to live, not to mention never getting pulled over for tints ect.

I think about going there and staying everyday.

I feel ya! I had my reasons for not wanting to stay there, Miami is just to expensive if you want to go partying.

Daytona beach baby. Cheap and comfortable.

North Florida is cool, but getting a job is impossible.

That ISF is fuckin dirty!! Didnt realize they could take spray like that…

Oh, and we NEED a spot like that!!

A good spot out in schodack on I90. Long stretch with the over pass people can film from for a good half mile.

IMO, any V8 can take spray like that with the proper tune.

the key is HOW LONG, will it take that shot?

there are guys putting 250 wet shots through their H/C ls1’s for years, and there are others that grenade it on a 100 shot after a few bottles.

as long as Air and fuel ratio are correct, the proper fuel system, a well setup nitrous kit/controller and proper timing, nitrous can last very long. The problem with most catastrophic nitrous failures mostly have to due with solenoids shitting the bed.

Thanks drew, up until 2 minutes ago I had no idea how nitrous worked :rofl. But seriously, a 175 shot is a good bit of spray to run through a stock car!

I figured I would remind ya since maybe you forgot. Your car hasn’t been out of the garage for a few years! you tend to forget these types of things…

:wink:

Good vid. Turbo s2k not fucking around. Not feeling the ugly Mugen lip or loud ass CF hood. Just sayin.

one mean s2k for sure