Someone Help :(

okay so here is my story. almost a year ago, i bought my 95 zenki, 250k, mint shape, and i paid 6k for it. 3 months after i paid for it i bought a black top sr and had it all intalled with a bings fmic, megan 3 inch exhaust, and stage 3 clutch. everything else is pretty much stock. in the end i ended up paying around 7 thosand dollars for the intall and parts.

about a month ago i started hearing a knock from the head, and took the car to a mechanic who told me it was either a bent valve or a connecting rod bearing… i was told it would be cheaper to replace the block and head rather than go threw the labour of finding the problem and fixing it. so now i am in the position to buy a new motor and i have just way to much money invested and cant afford to buy another sr and drop it in… with labour costs over 500 bucks annd the engine 2 grand alone… with over 12 thosand dollars invested in the car in replaced sr parts and labour costs over the last few months, i need a new solution… i cant afford to own a 15 thosand dollar s14 with a stock sr… it just isnt worth it.

start sellin ur butt again.

i cant sell my body to the night any more lol…im a tired old women… i just need to sell my car lol :frowning: im going to fix it for someone and never buy another used engine unless i build the hell out of it lol

Im sorry to hear that man…

chads jsut being a baby. and hes lazy.
ur car dosent desrve u

…and you somehow forgot to mention this little problem in your FS thread. :rolleyes:

damn

:fnf2:

damn!!! X2

that being said, no one’s gonna offer you more than 3grand for that car… it practically needs a new SR…

i got 2g sitting waiting

Just get a new block and replace it your self, less than a Grand Easy, that is what I did over a weekend last spring

in the time this thread has grown ive already bought a new sr and its going in tomorrow, and the car ran perfectly fine just has a knock, so i didnt mention anything about it in the FS thread, plus i have come to the conclusion that i wasnt going to sell a broken ass car to somone, so the thread still stands as an s14 with working sr motor, and to who ever lowballed and said that my s14 wasnt worth 3 grand even with a blown sr is a complete idiot and i am just to lazy to quote you. the bare shell is worth more than 3 grand. enough said

you gusy are fuckin retarted. this is a complete differt thread from the fs thread.

what happened, when i last seen the car it ran perfect.

u tried to beat a civic and lost.
lol it was knockin frm whenu got it apperently

if it was knockin when he first got it, he should of got another engine. it ain’t his fault.

he was toold soometign was bent and would be replaced im ntos ure. jsut wait for him to get the full story.
and everyone else needs to learn not o bash on another person if they dotn knwo the full story.

Delusional…

I’ve boughten 3 1995’s for less than $3000 combined, that were not quite “bare shells”

okay its just an opinion, i have another sr now and it will be ready in 3 days for people to drive

by the way 3 s14s averaging a grand each… very nice steal i must admit…i highly doubt one of them come close to my car lol but its ok man if you need three, you need three lol

anyway no one else needs to post here ive resolved the situation the best way i could, thanks guys

so whens ur sister picickin me up?