someone ID this white skyline .. (kid says he lives in amherst and owns it)

120mph just like that… no shifting.

bahahaha

what a idiot this kid is

Bahahahaha.
Hahahaah.

if this kid really has this car…set up a race with me for a couple hundred…serious

Ill race him. Tell him. 06 Silverado. $5000. And im 100% serious. Tell him…

It’s probably Beck.

Is anyone else waiting to see Beck on the Dateline NBC: To Catch a Predator show? He’d do it, just to be on TV.

mpd set me up a race with this kid, i’m down

OMG

i wanna see the poor sap that makes a roll cage out of pvc piping and video tape that asshole roll his car.

im fucking rofl

u just made my day

:rofl:

That’s because he is/was a citizen in the UK, and he owned the car over there so there is some loophole where you can bring it over / register it fine.

http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/import/infrequent_importer_info/personal_vehicle.xml

That kind of explains it…not really well though…alot of open holes…like if the car is expempt from meeting EPA and DOT requirements if older than 10 yrs or what not…

i will totally make him a new rollcage out of PVC for 300 if he’d like… shits like 1.50 for a 8 foot pipe :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump For More People Talking To This Kid On Aim PLZ

grr hes not on right now… im going to have to make a serious call out with my v-6 power…

lets see how he takes to being called out by my slow pickup truck. hehe

its probably nick pearl…

ROFLZ

Honestly, being one of the only people in this area to drive an R32 and R33, I’d say those last couple sentances are accurate :stuck_out_tongue:

Otherwise the kid is obviously full of shit. There are a ton of loop holes you can get through for getting one registered and insured.

This is probably some 15 year old whos dreaming.

EDIT: this is Carnut posting on Garys name cause he can’t log out.

couldnt u get a car like a 240sx aand bring a skyline over and just reg the 240 and put the plates, a reg on the skyline?

if u swap vins sure, but if u get caught ud totally be fucked

and skylines are weaksauce, :tup: to rb swapped s13/s14’s tho