Someone Out There Likes Me Enough to hit me with a van

holy shit matt… this is karma. for fucking putting newt in my room last night and making me shit my pants. asshole.

glad to hear your ok.

Glad to hear you’re okay man… Good thing it wasn’t the eclipse :slight_smile:

Fuck, that’s right… It was worth it… :lolham:

Mini Van, women… glad your ok

I avoid those two things the best I can when I’m on the road, last summer when I was still pushing pedals on my bike there were numerous times I was almost hit by those two dreaded things.

wow. glad to hear youre ok.

Im 100% sure that noone likes you though, so you can stop thinking that :wink:

sweet. 2 minivans off the face of the planet!

Glad you are okay too!

Someone must… It’s what makes logical sense… :gotme:

If it makes you feel a little better…I sorta like you deep down. But thats only because you take it deep.

So what happened to the chicks car that hit you?

Beleive it or not, it actually moved under its own power but the front end was fucked something fierce. I don’t remember if her airbag went off or not.

glad to hear you’re alright…

You did get checked out by an EMT or nurse at some point… right?

-Nick

Damn Matt!!! Glad your ok!!

You walked away, always a big :tup:! Especailly if the car you were in rolled over.

Glad you’re okay.

i’D HIT IT

glad ur ok! :tup:

the only reason the ford didn’t have more damage, and cause serious injuries, is because it was probably a GM minivan that hit you.

glad to hear you are ok.

Damn. Glad youre ok Matt, thats some crazy shizzz

wow

glad you’re okay, man :slight_smile:

Glad to hear you’re ok matt. She must have been mesmerized by the chin strap you’ve been sporting and wanted to come in for a closer look.

man that suck, prob all that good karma you give out saved ya…ha ha

thanks Sam :slight_smile: BTW…a little off topic but…I miss you at auto-x, bring the 2.5 RS!!