someone say Diggum's??

cant wait to see wat she’ll do when she hooks at the track! should be some good times!

NICE DREW!!! Get er done wends. i’m going!

I got on it in first at around 4200 rpms and it just left two tire strips on the road…I know you need to heat them up/run less pressure to make them hook up (25-26psi in them right now)

what wheels are those?

16" stock chrome z28 5 spokes.

hmm i’ve never seen those… do they come on lsx cameos or lt1’s oh and are they the onees from jdaniels guy?

yah they are from John.

they come on 98-02 camaro’s.

V6’s and Z28’s. My V6 had the same wheels stock just silver.

get the pressure to about 15 get em good and hot before ya run em as im sure the tires are older and need to burn some old shit off to get the sticky stuff up

axles need moser engineering on them!!

mine will ,as i think i may need em

diggum’s hmm?

you RWD people…when you go to the valley or whatever do you put your drag radials on and drive down there or do you do it at the valley??

im not sure if I should put them on at my place and drive down or swap them over when im down there…dont know where to put all my shit and stuff when im there if I do swap them over down there tho.

I think we need to start up a “get SSmoken a 12 bolt” Fund!

I drive up there on my slicks, but thats not optimum. If you can get a buddy with a truck id change em out at the track.

Ive just driven there on the DR’s.

Im thinking of getting a dolly or trailer to take the car there next year and changing the tires at the track though. Now that Ive got a truck I can do that and not have to worry about how Im getting home like the last time I blew it up at LVD.

Ive also thought of getting a bike chain or two and chaining the other wheels to a fence or guardrail.
Generally most people up there are pretty good and wont steal your shit but theres always a chance for scumbags to be there I suppose.

sssmokinnn doesnt have DRAG RADIALs, he has the other style ET Street, bias ply. like adam used to have. i wouldnt drive up on them with a full size radial in the front… need to get some front runners.

but answer sssmokinnns questions, there are plent of people up there with a truck or a trunk that you could put stuff in.

are you going wensday?? where as if I did go I could store my shit in your car or something???

yah, I was just playing around with the tires and the rubber is soft as hell. I think if I drove down there by the time I got there they would be useless and all gummed up.

i have to work at 7, so i cant make it out, but someone will be there.

ill be there wes and you can throw your stuff in the back of the truck if you need somewhere to put it…

are you going to be running? If your planning on running in not going to give my shit to you to hold you back.