Someone to drill out broken exhaust bolts...

Fuck this.

I need someone to remove FIVE exhaust bolts that broke off in the head of my motor when I removed the exhaust last year. I’m not wasting my time trying to DIY this crap, as I have no patience for this kind of stuff. I’m looking for someone who knows what they are doing, preferably a shop, but if the reputation is good enough I’d be willing to take it to an individual as well.

This is for my GS750 motor btw. I can bring the entire damn thing to you.

Here’s a picture of this galvanic corroded shit hole mess:

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f44/Motocrossx23/GS750/IMG_0314.jpg

PM me or call/text me at 716-514-6473

-Chris

So are you done riding this year?

Anyone have experience with Northeast Machine and Tooling? I was told they do great work, I called them and they said they could do it. No price over the phone though.

can you weld? hold a nut over the broken bolt, weld it to whats left, let it cool and back it out…

this x1000 lol

or tap it out? It’s really not a big deal tbh. I wouldn’t pay someone to do that.

Yeah I just got a call from Northeast, they said it’d be about $125 to remove 5 bolts.

That’s honestly 1/5 of the cost of this entire motorcycle, so no thanks.

If you can leave this with me for a few days I might be able to get them out, not sure when you want/need them done… I will be in Toronto from sunday-tuesday tho.

I have a welder… you bring some nuts.

I’m in no rush, I have a lot to do besides the motor still lol. I might just wait on it.

well if you wanna bring it by I’ll give it a try, I might just take it to work and do it.

send me a text if you wanna bring it over

holy fuck. I have never thought of this. srs. I always tried to weld a bolt to the end of the bolt which never really works, but with using a nut you can just fill in the inside.

genius.

guy at work showed me, ive done it ever since…lol… he does it to the truck heads all the time…

If you want to even bring it over my place you will ahve access to a welder and quality taps for whatever method you chose. I’ll help and guide but will NOT do the work for you.

I think they wont be too bad