Someone to paint my 15' bbs two piece wheels

We’ll since iv waited over a month my custom lips. They are finally on there way with that said these are two piece wheels very easy to paint I do not have time to paint these working two jobs pm me or throw me a txt 716-861-4829 looking to have them painted white http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/06/08/va3yguza.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those mesh wheels are a pita to paint well. Just plastidip them and save the rant that people want actual money for their services.

Yeah I hear ya but willing to spend the money if someone has a gun and the time I really don’t want to plastidipp wheels that il have close to 2k into lol

Those are some BIG wheels.

$2k into wheels we used to scrap?? Geeze

They’re 15 x 6.5 stock but the pic makes them look big… Also flat spotted to he on 2 of them.

The wife had hers powder coated. Who makes custom lips?

What hardware are you using?

Read the title again.

I’m using OEM bbs refinished bolts for hardware … Pete over at blackforest hooked me up on stainless steel lips iv been waiting for since April lol… Back on topic though who wants to make some $ painting these lol

Yea misread

15foot wheels !

get them powdercoated gloss white pussy.

So close to 2k into the wheels and your first option is not to send them out for powercoat?

My first thought was powdercoat as well.

Seems like a unanimous decision.

I had a set of these for winter lol

dont let the old timers make you feel bad.

at one point i had a set of these with some kodiak lips on my mk1 and sold them for $1600…that was like almost 10 years ago!!

I’m not saying they’re bad, I’m just saying I had a set for winter. They’re still a great looking set of wheels.