Someone's Crampin' My Style!!!

Saw Buddie Parked outside Linnens and Things at Sherway Gardens:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1690/sspx0013editcc2.jpg

Origional Show Car:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6473/wtff1wm9.jpg

please stop swagger jacking

Yeah, but his Mario can fly.

ah adam were do u get that super mario, ? i’ll start cramping ur style lolz :lol:

hence why I put DRIFT_R on there…

Mines just a show car with 18x10’s in the back…

Wendy’s

Imitation is a compliment. NTL, I’m not sure why you put a Mario on the back of your car… is that cool amongst the kids these days? Should I put a Yoshi on my Sunfire to spiff it up?

jk.

Wierd that someone copied such an odd thing.

did that car have an fmic? if so, im pretty sure thats “uprise240”

did you get the a900 or is that the a920?

exif says a900

yeah, he was showing off his bov in the parking lot like 1.8Tzies at timmies.

traded in my A920 for the A900, jealous?

whats with all the 240 guys and the little puppets attached to the tow hooks? Seen a lot of them recently. This some secret club? lol

traded in my A920 for the A900, jealous?[/quote]

nah guy i already got da a900 wut wut wut wut

Not anymore, he’s deleted and banned. That’s what you get when you refuse to pay an admin the $900 you owe him.

and he’s also got 2 parking spots taken up… It should say hardparker too on the plate

etobicoke tow hook doll crew whasap

Man, I thought they were just all borrowing their little sisters’ cars.

:wink:

Not anymore, he’s deleted and banned. That’s what you get when you refuse to pay an admin the $900 you owe him.[/quote]

Buddy, i wouldn’t pay you either, especially considering the hack wiring job at the ecu, the car needed a complete interior harness because of the installers fcukup, cough… oh and shall i continue that the motor needed 3 heli coils? thats weird, 4 spark plugs 3 of them are NGK, then one HKS that has been in there for years probably. never pulled out cuz the threads were pouched.

Like always the moderators word is always the truth, in this case u ripped KC off. the truth feels nice, dont it? 8)

i dont think he cares that he got banned, but he was stupid enough to not goto a professional in this first place, you get what you pay for.

The money he paid to fix the motor is most likely equivalent to what it would cost to get it done right.

that should be a lesson to everyone here getting a swap, get it done right.

hah.

no more comments.

this isnt waht the thread is about

be gay else where ladies.

GT

Not anymore, he’s deleted and banned. That’s what you get when you refuse to pay an admin the $900 you owe him.[/quote]

Buddy, i wouldn’t pay you either, especially considering the hack wiring job at the ecu, the car needed a complete interior harness because of the installers fcukup, cough… oh and shall i continue that the motor needed 3 heli coils? thats weird, 4 spark plugs 3 of them are NGK, then one HKS that has been in there for years probably. never pulled out cuz the threads were pouched.

Like always the moderators word is always the truth, in this case u ripped KC off. the truth feels nice, dont it? 8)[/quote]

Well I guess the Judge will have to decide who took advantage of who.

Considering the price he paid for everything involved, and the fact that every person involved can vouch for the condition of the motor before the install, and before KC started driving it with a bad master cyl, and the fact that he chose the installer (cheaper is always better, right?) and not I, it should seem pretty clear. Add to this the fact that I offered him a complete refund which he chose not to take, and many hours of my time, my gas, my roof and my food which I did not owe him.

Let this be a lesson to anyone selling a motor: get all the money up front, because you never know what broke, clueless teenager will back out on the rest of the payment, even if someone you trust “vouches for him.”

Since you’re not party to any of this, the argument stops here.