something to do tonite.

Role play with the Girlfriend.

Tell her that you have been sleeping with another girl but you want to be with her and the other girl at the same time.

Then when she gets pissed off and wants to leave grab her and tell her she is going to have sex with you and the plunger from the bathroom.

Now take out a knife and put it on her neck and slide up behind her and slide your thinger in her ass. then do her til she kicks you off and runs or… you finish.

Afterwords you can tell her you were just kidding you jsut wanted to mix it up a little in bed. You can use your imagination with the plunger whether you want it up your ass or up her other holes, what ever floats your boat.

^^^^ Average Friday night for Dan and his plunger.

[quote=“Fry,post:5,topic:39934"”]

With a group of friends, a girl, or flying solo?

[/quote]

rofl

[quote=“HAiRymONkEe,post:10,topic:39934"”]

lol ok, just to put it out there, we already completed our sex time.

moving on… anything guys, anything. just something i havent thought of would work.

[/quote]

watch battlestar galactica? oh wait that’s what I do on Friday nights lol. It’s probably something different for you though :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m warning you though, you may cease to know any females if you watch it. It’s ok, because Six is friggin hot!

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:41,topic:39934"”]

Role play with Geoff.

[/quote]

that’s more accurate.

u ever see hostel part II? Do that, just with ur gf tho

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:41,topic:39934"”]

Role play with the Girlfriend.

Tell her that you have been sleeping with another girl but you want to be with her and the other girl at the same time.

Then when she gets pissed off and wants to leave grab her and tell her she is going to have sex with you and the plunger from the bathroom.

Now take out a knife and put it on her neck and slide up behind her and slide your thinger in her ass. then do her til she kicks you off and runs or… you finish.

Afterwords you can tell her you were just kidding you jsut wanted to mix it up a little in bed. You can use your imagination with the plunger whether you want it up your ass or up her other holes, what ever floats your boat.

[/quote]

Brylin Hospitals
Delaware Av Buffalo, NY (716) 633-1927

give them a call please.

[quote=“HAiRymONkEe,post:46,topic:39934"”]

Brylin Hospitals
Delaware Av Buffalo, NY (716) 633-1927

give them a call please.

[/quote]

LOL.

damn no Snoodz

well the question begs, is the gf worth $100, cause im sure there are a couple of girls on here who could use that money… for a small favor

oh but if she is worth it, go to Toronto, get a hotel room downtown, go ice skating at night outdoors at city hall, then take her out for a nice late night dinner… my 2cents