Sometimes you never know someone

+rep

completely agree

cough PJB cough

what you did was wrong and illegal, so how can you say “right and wrong should hold some weight”

two wrongs have NEVER made a right.

not hatin, but in your business of course people are going to try and scam you. why wouldnt they? he was never a threat to harm you, and even if he was when it became you chasing him YOU became the threat.

like lets say this dude robbed you at gun point, got out the door and up the block. if you chase him with a shotgun, your still in the wrong, and breaking the law. its would not be self defense anymore.

if i were you id do some studying on gun rights, specially if you have a loaded shotgun in your store. do it for yourself, it could be useful the next time. read up on when you can use force and when you cant. whats legal and whats not. otherwise that shotgun may just get you in more trouble the next time. prepare yourself with knowledge and skills to make the right choices, because youll have seconds to make a decision that people will pick apart for months while they are trying to charge you and make you out to be the bad guy. COVER YOUR ASS!

/novel.

chilling. you think over 30 years you’d find some way to make the body disappear, unless there was some sick reason you wanted to hang on to it.

The woman disappeared in 82 and he started renting the unit in 91, so i moved a ten year old dead body. for some reason thats the sickest thing about all of it to me.

I lol’d

X2

At least it wasn’t like Dahmers freezer or he wasnt doing things like Albert Fish.

Fixed.

get $3300 taken from you and not chase the guy who you know took it… i dont give a fuck who you are, your NOT gonna sit in your store while the cops arrive 15 minutes later and THEN look for the guy.

He didn’t take it…you gave it to him, it was under false pretenses…but you gave it to him. You were not robbed, you were not in danger, your family wasn’t held hostage.

Bad business deal went sour and you pulled weapon. FAIL!

just get the security system that locks the perp in with you… maybe they have one that also turns off the cameras so you can abuse said perp with no evidence.

probably would have been charged with unlawful imprisonment or some such bs tho lol

:rofl
Asshole.

you fail you dumb fuck… After i “gave” him the money he came back… I didnt just pull a gun on him for no reason, I called the police, he overheard me and KNOWING that he was doing illegal shit he decided to run and run leaving his “jewelry”… THEN and ONLY then did I pull out a weapon in hopes of detaining him until the cops that again I MYSELF called came!

Fraud = Bad/sour business deal? :lol

You said before it was a different guy using the same ID with the same chain.

your wrong i wouldnt.

right, it was a diff guy with the first guy waiting outside… I put two and two togeather as they had the same exact chains with the same exact id’s

How much money you got and whats your address?.. Posession is 9/10ths of the law, as long as I rob your ass and dont get caught with the money in my posession im good to go, no one can do shit.

your logic is funny. robbing is different. :lol