SON BBQ / Spring Meet

there is a park somewhere on jane st where you can rent a portion of the park for a group… i remember way back the integra club had a meet there and there is lots of parking and everything

should probably set a date first no?

great idea!

Yeah whats the date? I’d definitely come out with a couple of the guys if I’m back home from university (I’ll be back in Aurora April 26th)…

Sounds pretty killer guys

markham would be awsome ill deff try and have my car ready for the first meet

do we wanna do this sometime after april?

maybe may 1st?

we really should find a place you can actually reserve.

what if we had the meet at the unused parking lot in the GM Oshawa, im sure if we called and said its for a “keep racign off the streets” kind or organization they would be more then happy to lend us it for a day. HUGE lot, turn it into a car show kind of thing?

that would be great. tell them its a GM meet lol and when we show up in nissans say all our GMs broke so we had to take our winter beaters lol

^lol yeah GM would never let that fly

I can talk to my boss about holding it outside of GPK. Huge lot available. Possibly discounted karting. No park, but you can BBQ Im sure.

BBQ isnt really the prolblem. if we could get even a huge parking lot where we wouldnt be bugger we could just BBQ there as long as no one does any stupid burnouts or drifting.

Sooner than later?

prob may…it will give some of us time to wrap up our winter projects lol

id like to see it some time in april but i know for sure that its gonna be a busy month for most of us with exams and what not.

GPK.

may!!!

Someone pay attn to me!

someone set up a poll for where sonlings would like to have the meet.