Son of a bitch I wanna drive my 240

With all this nice weather lately I’ve really been missing my 240. I hate parking a car for winter.

The Spec V just aint cutting it. Especially on 15" Hakkapellitas.

I WANNA FEEL BOOST!!!

[/weak ass rant]

At least you have a newer family vehicle to get you around.

Try driving a 94 dodge spirit V6 that runs on 3 cylinders with a 4 speed auto that shifts whenever it wants to.

I miss my car too

if my car was back together i would be

I WANT TO PUT MY RIMS ON SOOOO BAD…i missss the attention

I miss my everything. You guys complain about having to drive your secondary cars while I walk everywhere I need to go. Yeah public transport!

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1680/21950468full2ys.jpg

God I miss her! :cry Although I did pick her up some mild suspension upgrades yesterday, and I have a few parts coming in. :E

I’m pimpin the 5 speed Topaz for winter.

Oh well.

I killed my winter beater so I said screw it and woke up the 180 a little early…

I’m driving a 60hp Tercel with no muffler. Sounds mean but as slow as fuck. Why does the weather have to taunt us like this?

I’m driving an 88 Civic Wagovan… till later today when I get the CRX back with new engine, new clutch, lightened flywheel, and removed air conditioning! :E

Well like louis My Spec V is also my “beater”… I can’t wait till summer.

i dont even have a summer car anymore, all i have is a 96 taurus station wagon…so screw all of you!! :finga:

LOL how did i miss this. i can just imagine you kent rolling around in this beast.

oh well i am used to driving my golf all the time. i drove it more than i drove my 240sx last year while it was still running.

well its been almost 9 months since i have driven that car. which was the necc cruise after DTP in calgary

I absolutely couldn’t resist so I took my car to work today and took the long way home via Whyte avenue. The GTR is tucked back in the garage again. It stayed nice and clean except for all the F&*#ing dust.

damn

My insurance company is closed. So it looks like it will be next weekend before i have it out if it stays nice (crossed fingers)

I’m insured all year…only $450 bucks so it is no big deal to leave it on. THANK GOD!

You guys all complain too much. I haven’t driven my Z in 2 years…I do get to drive my 180 around all the time though.

I’ll have it then. I’m sure it is taking up space. You won’t even have to pay me to take it away for you.

I can’t drive my piece of %@&% either… Man o man, should have bought an escalade… on second thought, I love every minute of not driving it for the winter. Just means I will beat the hell out of it more when the gravel gets off the roads and the sun is shining…