SON240SX Hockey game?

Late night games are always nice…
No one really around to be bothered by.
And by that I mean, having other arrangements made for that night.

However, only good if you don’t have to work in the morning.

I’m down. I can’t brake though! lol.

Goalies? Anybody?

i know i few

I will make the drive from london - Im fine full equipment, just skates and a stick, contact, whatever.

I can definitely get 1 goalie for sure. 100%. We gotta find a location that’s central to most people.

And Season is right, anyone who hates me should definitely come play. lol

If we’re doing indoor, I think we’d each have to put in about $10. There are a ton of rinks here in Oakville. We should do a late night game since most people work during the day. That way, it’s also less traffic at night.

Has anyone here played Junior A or whatever? AAA?

i have not skated for about 2 years but i would be down if it is just skates and stick too

Its safer if everyone wears equipment just incase! I play at Oakville ice sports but its pretty hard to get ice time now. I’m down anyhow prefer indoor unless we go downtown for outdoor theres a few around bathurst and bloor and we could just hop on and play.

I’ll partake in this Hockey game.
Mark set up a date and get this going.

How many people would be down for doing it in Oakville?

everyone would be, get us a nice rink and we’ll be there :D. (indoor preferred)

Yeah indoor of course, I’ll call a whole bunch of rinks. I’ll ask for times around 10pm - 12 midnight or something around there.

I may be in for this Im a goalie, depends on the day time and location

if you are gonna be goalie, we gonna have to set up some ground rules where if you are wide open with no defense you can go buck wild with slap shot or wrist shot. But if there is people defending the net, it stays below the knees to prevent any injury during game play, since I don’t think everyone who is planning to attend is going to be fully equipped.

i dont own equippment anymore haha, so im down for just sticks and skates…

my dads buddy runs an outdoor rink in markham at 16th and main, its glycol cooled and everything so its decent. we can get time there 100% and probly free.

^^ nice just up the street from me… & i love the word free…
i’d be down i dont play much… willing to practice to get better? got a stick and skates somewhere. Lol

I’m in prefer just like a shinny kind but if I have to I’ll wear full equipment

I think you may have to have a helmet to go on the ice. I would love to play, if we rent some ice and get a deal lets make it like 2 hours or something heheh.

Let me know I would be in!

Mark there is a general numbers for all of Oakville, Just call and leave a messege for what you want or go to town hall.,

if you guys want.
i work for city of toronto i can get any rink.
i knwo forseu i can get my rink at my work for pretty cheap liek 100 bucks for two - three hours depending how busy.
moss park arena.
let me know
im down with a couple of buddies and also have a goalie as well.

im also down for contaact :slight_smile: