SON amateur hockey game!

just throwing an idea out here. would any of you guys be interested in having an amateur SON hockey game at an indoor rink? everyone is welcome to come as long as we split the cost of renting the rink. there is an indoor arena near me (erin mills twin arena) which we could rent for a few hours and have a fun game, or just some skating time. dont have to be a hockey player (im not) just everyone come out for some fun. what do you guys think? let me know whos in because obviously we need a good amount of people to make this work.

Sometime in the new year would be cool.

I’m in for some pickup. lets see who’s in and then find a central location.

Jesse I can get you skates.

i would go
i would need to borrow a stick or have a new blade donated cause im a cheap mofo

i have plety of equipment here i can share, and i might also beable to get a deal on ice time. Only problem is that you’d all have to come down to kitchener. I work in the rinks here and i’m sure i could get us non-prime time for dirt cheap. Let me know and i’ll ask my boss.

Regardless where it’s at i’ll come have some fun.

i’d be in for sure ! :slight_smile:

Yeah… I’m all about cheep ice time
And having a beer in the room after!! non-prime allows for that!

hmmm kitchener is pretty far for me to go to play hockey. i think we should figure out all whos goin and pick a cental location, just like rudy said.

I’m in, but I need some size 11 skates as well… I haven’t skated since I
was a size 7, and there is no way my foot is gonna fit into a size 7 now.

i’ll check tomarrow on the sizes, but i have 1 set, 652, 752,852,952,1052 and i believe they are all size 11. I can also find smaller sizes. If needed

Oh man I havent played shiny in over two years since my ankle got all fudged up. I’d so be in for this game I just need a RH stick and maybe a pair of size 12 skates I’ll see if i fit in my old Tak’s :stuck_out_tongue:

ill come play depending on how central this game is. seeing how i have no idea where kitchener is

this will be a fun game of crappy hockey players from the sounds of things.

Im in! Can I bring a few friends??

yea i would be able to bring a goalie.

so we have people from kitchener, brampton, toronto, mississauga, richmond hill, where else? what do you guys think is a good central location for this?

I’m comming from the Falls, maybe with JJWILKS… Hamilton area is cool for me.

hamilton’s cool, 15-20 min from school.

Mississauga lol

Wicked!!!

I vote Etobicoke or Mississauga cause I’m lazy :wink:

I have extra RH sticks if you don’t mind using wood. I’m not giving up my easton :stuck_out_tongue:

I have an extra pair of skates … I think they’re 11s or 12s. I’ll double check.

I can bring a winger if we need one. Oh. and a cheering section too :roll:

I’ll play!

I can be goalie!

Toronto is best, but I can goto missisaugua…

Does that make two goalies???

I won’t drive to TO. Hamilton is the fathest I will drive for 1 hour of hockey… if there is something after then we’ll see … but not just for 1 game.

who is going to rent the ice? Who do we have that is going? If we are short a goalie I may be able to get one…

Post if you will play