Sons

i look 4ward to tonights episode, its gonna be good !

hey guff if you didnt move so dam far away i would come watch it with you but thats a hike for me bro sorry

dude i live like 20-30 min from you…lol

awwww that would be cute :cuddle:

:dunno:

Looks like a good one tonight, can’t wait

the little blue house of love prob scares him

How about Tara turning bad ass and the look Opie gave that lady from ATF ? They are definatly gonna leave everyone hanging next week with the season finally .the season needs to be longer. I think Sack might get patched in before this season ends .

I noticed Lem from the shield made an appearence.
Henry rollins can’t act. I hope he is finally finished off the show.
sack will get in, tara did a good job she knows she cant be touched now.

x2 on Henry Rollins. I used to think he was capable, but he sucks on SOA.

The scene with Tara was great. The whole episode was great. Now with Sobel & Rollins in Jail, what are the Sons gonna do now? They may have to have them killed in jail?

na that isnt gonna happen Jax and Clay want to do that themselves

C’mon, they’re buddy-buddy with the chief. They’ve gotten people out before, so why not do it again or just do the deed in the jail cell? That’s assuming they stay in Charming P.D.

i liked how when hale came bursting in the cigar shop they got zobell on his knees with a gun to the back of his head, and the chief says something like “deputy i got it under control” hahahha hale just looked at him like wtf?

Clay and jax gonna go to jail again to do the deed themselves? Pretty decent episode. Next week is gonna be killer

They were talking about the Prospect getting patched in. Someone said “Half a sack, lotsa balls.”

How about Henry Rollins wasting Zobells right hand?

In the Cigar Shop Clay started running the gun up Zobell’s girl’s skirt. The Chief about shit himself.

No word on the interweb about a 3rd season.

Awesome ending ! Did they say if sack was dead or not ? Zobell will be scene again and I have a feeling Jimmie will be involved in getting Abel back . There is going to be another war with the Mians . Dam that sucks to be left hanging like they did but I guess I will have to watch reruns to get my fix .

yeah left hanging til next season…this blows. it was a good ending though. i liked the scenes when the myans and the sons were parked across teh street from each other with cops parked right down the middle of the road in between them. i hoping next season that atf bitch gets whats coming to her, she’s good at messing with everyone’s lives in charming. and if i remember correctly they didnt say if sack was dead or not.

caught the first 15 mins(called out on SP tow rolled over niss max by westmoreland fairgrounds)Got back in time to catch the last 15 mins!great ending!Friday i catch the middle!

id have to say sack is dead i hope hes not thats a real disappointment. opie should have kill that bitch. she will def get it next season. cant wait!!!

and the real suprise for me was Gemma riding of into the Sunset with the cheif…btw the acting by the guy that plays Jax was very good at the end. Not to overanalize but I belive the cast on that show is great.

the kid that wrecked last night,was rushing home to watch this!!:bowrofl:

got home late the other night and flipped on the tube, the guy that plays jax was on carson dailey, he is from england, his normal voice is all chio chip cheereo, i would have never guessed, i give him even more acting credit now