Sons

Great end to a great season. Watched it this morning.

I think June Stahl is a c.u.n.t. and should be killed. As always she causes these issues. It is her fault that Gemma is on the run, Half Sack is dead & that Jax’s kid was taken. Of course it was her fault last season that Opey’s wife Donna was killed, too.

It looks like FX has another must watch show starting in the spring. It’s called Justified. Stars Timothy Olymphant from Deadwood. They played the trailer for it during a commercial & it looks to be damn good.

they never said Half sack was dead…did they?

I don’t think so . I’m gonna watch it again one night to find out .

Not exactly. They showed him motionless and I think it was implied a lil bit. But he was there with Tara who is trained to fix him up.

its back bitches. jax is gonna bust some heads

can’t wait

5 mins in… but I refuse to start watching until I’ve recorded enough to skip commercials!

I usually do the same.

Tonight’s show started slow but ended with some blood. Here’s to a great season :beer:

good show tonight, should be a good season, but holy freakin commercials

Seems to be FX’s new M.O.

i think there was more commercials because it was 73 min. seems like when they have a longer than normal running they throw in a shit ton more commercials. makes you think its a longer episode, but its really just packed with movie previews and the like

Thank God for DVR’S . come home from work and got to watch . I’m not a big TV person but this shit is great .

first time ive watched this show. i like. will be buying the other seasons.

i fell asleep!!

U missed all the action then…

You folks are soooooo in the future with that dvr crap. Poor old me with out a shmancy cell phone either.

get with the times folks. Hdmi hookups watch it COMMERCIAL FREE from computer to your TV
Sheesh or make a DVD FREE

yins pay to browse the internet. make the internet pay for itself :rofl:

PS: All episodes commercial free.

Download free DIVX and codec. Right click save it and watch streaming or make a DVD . fuck that torrent / hulu junk
AMAZING :rolleyes:

http://ipb.quicksilverscreen.com/index.php?showtopic=154871&st=0

Well looks like the old man will still be chief

x2

I hate watching a show that leaves such cliff hangers after each episode. Add in the fact that after a week I forget what happened in the previous episode (even though this show does awesome re-caps of the previous episodes). So I wait until the end of the season and watch them as a marathon.

who were the guys in the van at the end?

Watched it again last night . Those brothers that they chased from the boat are gonna be scene more this season . As far as the van I couldnt tell but did you see the cops when Jax was beating the shit out of the gunman