Sons

This week was confusing. Then stephen king appears as the cleaner :rofl:

Opies lady sure does have a nice ass !

Yes she does . When do you think they will find Gemas phone with the missed call ?

it was alittle bit 4 sure

and yes she does !..lol

i hope soon, i was hoping it was was the phone she had on her, cuz that would have been a interesting conversation to say the least

Just watched it tonight. It was kinda cheap/shitty how they added Gemma’s voice (in the grocery store) to tell Half Sack’s chick to go to Belfast. I don’t remember that from the original episode. It was clearly dubbed into the beginning of this week’s episode.

This belfast shit is getting old very quick. I dont care if john teller had a root in belfast.
becoming a typical show on any network then abruptly end at season 7.
Finding jax’s missing kid. I bet season 4 find the kid

Oh tara is puking because she is preggers my guess . Her being preggers will have 2 sons jax being worried about.

Shag good call on the prego thing .I have a feeling the chick from belfast ( moe ) is gonna be moving to the states for safety reasons . How about Stall being a dyke .who didnt see that coming .

im so lost. i need to buy the first 2 seasons

Does darby have aids ? or did the black doc meet at taras hospital ?

No they met at the clinic . I’m taking it that it isn’t just an aids clinic since Darby was all burned up . By the way I thought he was dead .

maybe i just cant remember, did they ever say if trammel died from the gunshot wound to the gut from season 2?

and im waiting to see how zobel will play or if he will play a role at all this season or if it will all be focused on abel and the ira

Im stupid confuzed. why the fuck did that dude take jax’s kid to belfast anyway ?:karter:

wrong fucking season my bitch

same season nigglet

listin to ur answering machinez

He took him to Belfast to get away . If you remember he was with the Irish army and he thought his son was killed by Gema , so when he heard that he went to Jaxes house andtook Abel . When he took him he told Tara A son for a son .
Can anyone tell me what the hell that tat was on Tara’s supervisor and also what was the deal with Chips and that kid ? Son ?

i couldnt tell what the tattoo said. but i cant deal with the whole incest thing…grosssss

Ya I don’t think they needed to add that . But do you think Gemma is gonna say something to him now that she saw them .

god i would hope so. ewwww

I have a feeling that the deal between Jax and Stahl isn’t gonna carry out Someone is gonna kill Jimmy . I also think Stahls girfriend is gonna find out and turn her in.