Sons

Well they told Jax and Trinity almost to late . LOL .It sucks that this season is almost over . I’m bettin Abal isn’t home by the end of this season but the SAMCROW is gonna get in some shit in Belfast when they go to take him back from the new family .

i want to stab someone for that lol. i doubt they are gonna just let jax leave abal with that family.

did tara get kicked in the stomach? or the ribs?

I think it was the ribs because when they went to kick her again she yold them she was pregnant. Freind of mine and I were talking earlier and she thinks that Jax is gonna leave Abel in Belefast because of what the preist said to him . I think they are gonna take him.

Jax is gonna pussy out and decide to leave him…Gemma is gonna kick his ass into next week and then SAMCRO will get the kid back…

thats what i was gonna say. no way in hell gemma’s leaving him there

feel a sleep AGAIN

She got kicked in the stomach . Caught it again last night

thats what i thought…wondering how thats all gonna play out. i still need to buy and watch the first 2 seasons lol

i don’t believe he kicked her,right when he was about to punt her, she started saying I’m pregnant ! ! then her boss was confirming it

Thanks now I’m gonna have to watch again . LOL.

LOL…if i remember right dude back handed her then was about to kick her

he did kick her once…just watched again, he was going for a second punt…steelers should sign him

ohhhhh aight…

Gemma is a bad ass…lol

anyone who holds a gun to a baby is a bad ass lol

Just got done watching , was out of town and the hotel didnt have FX . So what about Tara , dead ? Think the priest might have more to do with Jimmie than is being shown .

Tara isn’t dead, Lesbo agent stahl is going to get killed by her lover. Jimmie and the priest are Conning JAX into something else. Gemma isn’t going to prison.
Mayor hale is going to be killed in a fire, Tara loses baby due to stress.

i dont think tara is gonna die. but shes gonna lose the baby. i hope stahl dies her face annoys me. the priest and jimmie are defiantly conning jax into something. im so pissed theres only one episode left.

agent “stahl” come on, stalls the story.

SOA is predicable, JAX aka charlie is english this show is becoming lame. when in Belfast his accent was noticeable .
I hope they end this shit end of 3rd season.

Will never be " The shield " aka Rampart corruption LAPD with bikers

Kurt sutter is becoming predictable " the writer for you lame asses"

after x shows in the 3rd season makes sense why JAX’s kid abel went to ireland re arrange some characters SOA is 100% the shield

:rofl: i was correct.

The shocker was tig and the DOG missy :rofl:

GOOD SHOW