Sons

WOW YOU STAYED AWAKE !!! LOL . Yes it was never thought the other lady killed was the owner of the car.

1 more show to go.
I predict stahl jams up jax and jimmie o kills stahl. jimmie o lives on into season 4.

clay kills tig by accident

Yes i stayed awake,why didnt u think the other lady owned the car,he jack her car & killed the bitch to make us all think it was tara!:smiley:

Ya at first I thought it was Tara.

i just want stahl to die already

WOW .never saw that coming . Laura your wish came true Stahl is dead . The only thing I wonder is if there is gonna be a season 4 . No cliff hanging ending .

the best part of the season !!!

There is gonna be a season 4 . I liked the way that Opie got to kill her , Especially since he had the chance once before and let her go . Wonder if Unser is gonna be retired in season 4 /

You must not have watched the episode :smiley: There are several parts of the ending… 5 or 6 SAMCRO members going to Jail (deal is now out with Stahl dead, but I’m certain the feds will figure out who killed her), The Russians getting fukked on the $$, Tara reading John Tellers letters, Unser’s future, DB Hale’s future, etc, etc.

The only thing I didn’t get is why Opie, Chibbs, & Piney were in a School Bus? I understand it was a disguise, but why not a rental car?

Hale is a cawk. I liked his brother (the cop), shame they killed him off. You need a good guy in this type of show.

Agreed.

The signed testamony got ripped up and they are only gonna be in for 14months ( I think thats what they said ) Do you think Tara will give those letters to Jax right away or hide them ?

i think shes gonna hide them. and let me just say THANK GOD SHES DEAD!!!

I understand, but 14 months is still longer than a season of Sons.

Stahl slowed the progress WOW !
Stahl died WOW !!!

OMG LIKE LOL LMAO MYSPACE TWITTER FACEBOOK jax was not a RAT, Instead the prince, common that was bullshit called since season 3 episode 2
ireland was a few episode filler. season 4 i bet they go back on the shit in ireland or season 5 to end the show.

The russians will play a heavy part now

They better start off season 4 after jail time. jail time is dumb to show, skip a head to when hale is mayor and unser retains his job. SOA tries to gain back charming even that is dull.