sooooooooooo anyone goin to the lot tonight thread

Maybe thats why they carry weapons but I know enough not to mess with somebody with a bat.

I have heard that PR women are psychotic.

The fucker that stole my jacket is getting hustled, just how he hustled me taking my shit. What goes around comes around, eh?

Sounds like sweet justice to me.

It’s true.

:lol, ya dont let her near a sharpy do ya ? ya know what the rican chicks do to there eybrows when sharpies ar e around

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/FoxxyDinoFoxx/cholas.jpg

yesssssssssssssssss

certainly not the band Down I was thinking it was

Haha no she’s not that PR. She’s mostly Irish/Italian. I don’t have to put up with that.

lololololololololl

Lean like PJB, bald head up, side to side

this is the Down I was thinking of:

and if you were a good driver you could ignore the lights in your rearview

So let me get something straight, a good driver can ignore the fact he’s being blinded and can focus on driving? Cool bro. Let me put a mag light in your face and I bet you 10 bucks you couldnt even find your own pecker let alone drive a car.

if you were a good driver (or a smart person) you would realize that HIDs THAT bright in THAT housing aimed THAT high are stupid, pointless, ugly, dangerous, and probably don’t help your overall vision that much.

dont forget the amsterdam PR’s :frowning:

This thread will be one of many I’m sure.

It’s an old rule dude (that noone seems to follow around here). When you see a group gathering, and a couple cars go out. DO NOT FOLLOW THEM IF YOU AREN’T INVOLVED.

I remember last year a couple dudes were running, and like 40 cars left the lot all at once, it was a complete clusterfuck.

ok, again for the record…it wasnt my idea to follow you guys, so whatever, and i wont follow you guys anymore until i have a car thats worthy of it, im not out there to be an asshole, just hang out, and i will do so at the lot…im not out there causing trouble…im actually pretty quiet for the most part,

and i wouldnt be callin anyone a clown…even though i should after seein some of you doofy fuckers gettin out of ur cars…

EDIT: and the 1g was the one that cut me off…i was all the way in the right lane the whole time…he swerved over into the exit lane of exit 8 and cut back in front of me…and then proceeded to get pulled over off exit 10 :lol …i just rolled by…cop didnt even notice…so how do i attract attention again?

I don’t know you at all dude. But it has nothing to do with “having a worthy car”. Lots of cars = too much attention.

Also I wasn’t targeting you either.

oooookkkkkkk

So you were the one that was lurking the other night when we were out friday night . You are a clown,mad bright hid joints blinding people. You kept getting in the way when we were trying to figure out who was running in which lane. Seriously mayne, just dot follow . The less amount of cars , the better it is .