Sore Throat? Fever?

Perhaps I’m a being bit paranoid, maybe even conjuring up a conspiracy theory, but I feel like I’m getting a sore throat with a little fever. I’ve asked around, and a few other people (not only in WNY) feel about the same.

Is this “something that’s going around?”

I won’t get into my crazy conspiracy ideas here.

sounds like SARS

I had the same thing but no fever… It turned out to be a throat infection and now I am on antibiotics… Enjoy!

What ever happened to SARS?

Just came to Buffalo

me and my GF…and my GF’s roomate…and another dude on my GF’s apartmen also got the same thing…

hm…i’m lil worried…

Probably that bird flu i hear about all the time now!!! ahhhhhhh

I just caught this stuffy nose thing a few days ago,feels like a headcold.Lots of sneezing,runny nose moments,hawking up some nice phlegm in the morning.Its starting to leave.

Sore throat…deep throat???

me and my GF…and my GF’s roomate…and another dude on my GF’s apartmen also got the same thing…

sounds like ur gf is sleeping around

yeah it is something going around, couple of people around the station got it, I had some stuff going on but my super duper AIDS meds…err…i mean immune system seemed to fight it off alright.

my wife has a sore throat, lotsa phlegm, stuffy nose and a cough. my son has just the cough. she goes to UB, he’s in daycare across the street from HSBC arena.

manager at work’s son has strep throat and stomach flu. they live in tonawanda.

Drink some apple cider vinegar for your sore throat, and gargle salt water.

I JUST started getting over my 2 week long sickness. Nose. Cough. Extreme fatigue. Migrains. Fever. Chills.
Then my boyfriend and his mom were sick.
And 3 people I talked to in school today.
All with the same type of thing.

great! the sick is starting early this year.
I really hope people aren’t stupid and come to school all sick. I’m fed up with people coming to school and coughing and sneezing all over the place
some girl did it to me already … on wednesday. I was about to walk out of class.
it’s not worth it this year, I don’t care.

stay home if you’re sick. get better. school isn’t that important.

everyone: take your echinacea, tell sick people to go away, eat well, drink plenty of water and get lots of sleep.

hey i got it too, this shit sucks

i had the worst of it for a day, but ive been coughing now for prolly 5 days, hacking up madd shit. started out with a runny nose and sneezing, like every 3 minutes id have to blow my nose, that was about 2 weeks ago. im just getting over it. no sore throat though, i rarely get those.

Oh yeah, my girlfriend has this sickness too.

Me and her were having this 4some with this other couple, and now we are all sick!

It happened a while ago, now it burns when I pee also…

oh wait, nevermind…

he’s right

How many people in this thread work in a building with no windows & recycled air?

wow i really hope i dont get any of this… i dont want to get sick wtf