Sorry: another Need a Job Thread

[quote=“SHOtime,post:18,topic:24564"”]

any foodservice/cooking experience? if so…then PM me

[/quote]

i made cold subs, salads, wraps, etc. on a daily basis.

nick call me 864 8508

[quote=“focusinprogress,post:16,topic:24564"”]

it was a rough friday night after an all nighter at school (architecture student) and i wasnt paying attension, i completely take responsability for my actions which is why i didnt put up a big stink and just walked quietly.

i tried one Tops, ill be trying 2 more. and i know a guy at wegmans but he blew me off

[/quote]

i felt bad getting people fired doing alcohol stings. i hope my aunt wasnt ur district manager

Wegmans is supposed to be the #1 company to work for in this area I guess. I know a few people that used to work there through college. They got whatever hours they wanted. I’d try there before Tops

C+ FTW

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25406&highlight=valet

my place is hiring for a ups shipper. you sit at a pc for 7 hours a day and ship packages. 2-8 or something

its on wnyjobs.com samson dist.

tops is a fucking shithole, don’t work there.

When i was in college I used to deliver magazines to tops, and every single one of the employees was pissed off and they would take it out on everybody around them.

I can think of some real big douchebag losers that work at tops.

I don’t even shop there. The cashiers are all bitchy, and act totally unprofessional.

There are probably 2 tops that are ran right (Lewiston, and East Aurora), the rest of them are just terrible.

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:22,topic:24564"”]

nick call me 864 8508

[/quote]

ill call you tonight after 5 if thats cool

i work at a tops/martins… since i was in high school… and i’m not bitchy.

eh nevermind i am.

i work at Budwey’s on kenmore, its not too bad. one of our stock clerks left so they might be looking for someone. they’re really flexible with hours.

go to the mall every store is hiring part time. try dicks or anything… hahaha try dicks you might like it

Look who is #2, nuff said.

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/full_list/

[quote=“dreid,post:27,topic:24564"”]

my place is hiring for a ups shipper. you sit at a pc for 7 hours a day and ship packages. 2-8 or something

its on wnyjobs.com samson dist.

[/quote]

I cannot find it on there for the life of me…

Link, or someone I can talk to?

Tx…

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:31,topic:24564"”]

i work at Budwey’s on kenmore, its not too bad. one of our stock clerks left so they might be looking for someone. they’re really flexible with hours.

[/quote]

mmmm Budwey’s.

Thats the Budwey Way…I fucking hate thier jingle, its in my head all day

The Budwey Way is hiring every pot and crack head in the area.