Sorry I've been away for so long- tweety

Definitely put up the video. It was just a youtube link, right?

nice wing you fucking ricer!

BTW…fucking sweet!

man that wing was on the car before these ricers where even in long pants- lol

lol you are crazy

NO wheelie bar NO care…

looks hot.

YES :tup:

The Simpson car seat just owns! Lookin’ burly.

the wheelie bars came off the damned things were 10 feet long and definitely not safe on the street…

OHHH MY FUCKING GOD

So thats what the GhostBusters had done to their car…

the funny thing is that car is as old as me and in much better condition, what do you guys think to tinting the windows black? The lexan is looking a bit tired after a long career of racing. I think it would look way cool- next I have to get the mold finished for the hood, it’s 'kin HUGE! We’re attempting to make it in fibreglass cloth and then lay a coat of carbon fibre on top and have it clear coated to stop the UV killing the epoxy, soon see how well that works.
But I’m off on holiday for a couple of days I’ll check in upon my return
TTFN

fucking sweet mopar.

def. the fastest/coolest car on the speed.

:tspry:X eleventybillion

Thanks I really must find out how to post some video of the old heap, man it’s a handful to drive as you’ll see!

someone emailed me a link to the Road and Track shootout for supercars ripping up to 200MPH from a standing start, http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=31&article_id=5680
I’m pleased to see A. -the winner was a Mopar and
B. -disappointed to see that they didn’t have that Top Secret Skyline in there.
But what really amazed me was how slow those modern ‘super’ cars were to reach that speed, the old black wagon went 200MPH in 7.41 seconds over a quarter of a mile on street tires and through the mufflers- that was 10 years ago !
And I’ll bet the wheels and tires on the Bugatti cost more than the whole car did back then?
It’s a funny old world, so it is…

This should make you smile and my 4 year old is a LUCKY boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOmIwGf2bvE

[quote=“tweety,post:34,topic:34483"”]

This should make you smile and my 4 year old is a LUCKY boy
ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOmIwGf2bvE

[/quote]

Is that ur car?? I wonder how much that lenco cost ya. It cost my dad 8k.

I bought that Lenco about ten years ago and it was in a couple of cars previous to this one, but I’ve had it rebuilt by them with a lower first gear ratio and some different bands and clutches. It’s a handful and really noisy an auto would have been a much better choice for this car!

That thing is effin insane. Awesome car.

this should make you smile-
http://www.dragracingonline.com/features/featurecar/ix_9-warpig-1.html

leave the windows clear. it adds a bit to the cool grocery getter look, i think tining them would make it look more “panel truck”. Very badass car! love that wagon the motor is a close second. What does that thing weigh? Stock chassis or tube?

old skool 3x2 box section frame and all mild steel, it weighs about the same as an apratment block, but that doesn’t matter…