Sorry So Long-My New Car, Great Photo Op

Hey Fellas,

Its been since October that I had a car that I wanted to do anything with after my Eagle Talon TSI. I recently purchased this beauty (Don’t Laugh). I bought it at Key Motors in Ballston Spa for $3650. I traded in my 2000 Ford Taurus, I know, I know. It is 2000 Ford Crown Victoria P71 (Police Interceptor). The car was previously an undercover ECON car.

Some of it’s Tidbits:
White
Grey Cloth
4.6L V8 235HP
Heavy Duty Automatic
77K Miles
Warranty-48 Months, Unlimited Mileage, $34.95/Month

Why I bought the Car:
Heavy Duty Automatic-Upgrade Internals
Lifetime Silicone Hoses throughout
4.6L V8
Trac-Lock Posi (Really Fun)
Amazingly, the looks

I had the windows tinted today at Underpass Motors in Albany for $175. The tint is 15% all the way around. The guy’s name is Stefan. He was having trouble with the back window. I have to bring the car back tomorrow so he can fix the back window, it started to bubble. He has a lifetime warranty so no worries except gas. He also has HID Kits for $150 installed. While back to the car, I know what your thinking. Why would I buy this car? Well I actually like the looks and it has the potential with cross referencing Mustang parts, to become a pretty cool straight line car. Not to mention the fun factor of watching people slow down and move out of my way going down the road. I have a some pics taken at night but will update them tomorrow with day shots.

Now for the fun part. With a little help from some who knows what to do with Photoshop for adding the flashing lights, if any of you guys want some pics of me chasing you or pulling you over for a funny pic let me know.

I saw that car up there a few weeks ago. It looked pretty clean.

I slow down every time I see a CV or Impala in my rearview.

I dont really think theres much thats the same as a Mustang on the motor but I might be wrong. Older ones didnt really share anything.

dont put some cheesy HID kit on it.

You need some spot lights on the A pillars!

Donk it!

Go ahead and do it…just DON’T get anything over 6000k. I’d personally go for 4300k if I were you.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

ive always wanted one too. looks real clean.

nice dude…

I hit my breaks anytime I see one of those cars LOL cop or not.

yeah that’s pretty much a gut reaction no matter what when i see them. even at night, its easy to see the headlights and no when its a crown vic.

I think you should S/C is but thats it leave it just like that.

Ok, MPH built 5.1L stroker with a 2.8 Mammouth KB, built rear, and a set of black slicks and skinnies!

Nice find!.

put a nice grill on that bitch and slamm it!!!

wtf

++1

:rofl:wtf

Nice, too bad you cant get a nice 9C1 caprice anymore like back in the late 90s , early 2k. Key motors was our clubs meeting spot for years. He used to have shit loads of 9C1’s. Now he has those and had a few B4C Camaros!

toss a turbo sr20 in it and slam that shit and drift the fuck out of it :rofl

i dont think the SR has enough tourqe to move this boat of a car :rofl.

but its been done, and i must say… i wasnt expecting it.