Spark plug question

I have a s14 sr20det and I bought NGK BKR5EGP’s Stock # 7090 the discription said 1997 nissan 200sx 1998cc/ 2.0L.

I read up on the correct spark plugs to use but I thought these would be fine for low boost usage. I really dont feel like going back so if anyone can provide some info as to if these spark plugs will work please help.

ka24de comes with bkr5e

Sr20dets come with bkr6e

i think u might have got the 200sx sr20de sparkplugs

go to Nissan and tell them u Want Bkr6e-11 spark plugs … they can special order them for you or they might even have them in stock.

So the chance of napa or part source having plugs in stock for the SR are probably slim to none right? Is there no other plug that will work that would not have to be special orderd?

canadian tire have bkr6e-11 in stock … cant remember which car their from …

when u go to the counter ask for the plug by the code … ( dont tell him which car its for)

go with

bkr7e

BKR7’s are what I run as well and I buy boxes of 10 from Napa for approx $20 taxes in which is just under $2 a plug vs canadian tire charging like $7 for 2.

run 7092 bkr6egp

ngk bkr7e gap to 0.028

toyota supra spark plugs work as well

canadian tire has them , i say go with 6 or higher. 5 end up blowing on u. canadian tire has upto like bkr9 i think

run the 6s if you are on low boosy >12psi. If you run higher boost then 7s would be good. However they will foul quicker so youll need to change them out sooner. Not a big deal though.

agreed

bkr6e’s for stock boost…

they sell bkr6e-11 at cdn tire… they have too wide a gap though (1.1 mm)

should be gapped to 0.9mm or whatever that is in inches