speeding ticket

just go buy a ticket fighter. There are pleenty around, if you want a chinese guy, i have one!

or sell the car and buy a bus pass?

get a honda?

Get that 94 Supra?

Put an RB in ur 240 that you say is scum?

Ask the cop to use lube when he bends you over?

Those are some helpful tips

yeah real helpfull. thanks matt.

**** you

you have a chinese guy for everything cal lol

lol soo true

Dam non refundable eh! Sorry man I am kinda shocked, I haven’t seen or talked to him in a while. If you have the time I say just go to the court and plead guilty, and ask for a reduced fine or something. Hopefully the cop doesn’t show up. Although some cops do make the effort to get you, hopefully thats not the case.

i have a better plan

it involves TNT and the cop.

it will work fine. thanks all

wow, did you just bash every s13 owner on this board?

hes just mad his car is ****ed.

I’m in the same situation, except my ticket wasn’t reduced. It was just a 20 over. I’m looking for someone to fight it for me.

Can you educate me as to what are some of the benefits to having a chinese guy fight it? lol… serious question, is he good? I need my ticket off fo sho!

pm me his number. thanks.

Jon

they will drop it to 15km/h over and thats no points… not a big deal at all…so fight it yourself

Umm. i dotn have his card on me. But i can tell you taht its at times square (leslie & 7) top floor somewhere. They’re straight up from HK and they do good work for like 2-3bills
i’ll try to find his number

-cal

thanks cal… pm me if you find it.

Jon

now now people we all know that some s13’s and their owners are like bikers…

the only difference between them and a vaccum cleaner is

placement of the dirtbag

take er to court maybe you’ll get lukcy…cops dont show about 30% of the time…even when they are getting payed for it…

besides
these guys are just jealous that its like yer first ticket…

they’re to busy wading through paper to get to their dl outta their wallet 2x a week…

I never wish a ticket on anyone here…

what some have said here is cruel and rude… I must now go and kick my dog