speeding ticket

ok so i know this topic has been shot to all hell but i got a 20k over ticket (gehy i know) its 95 bucks and 3 points… in any case id like to go to court and get it torwn out or the points taken off atleast… but whatever. my question being that if i take it to court can they say “well the cop already reduced it from 30 over to 20 over and ur being a dick so were guna bring it back up to 30 over” or is the worced that happens the cop shows up and says ur a dick and it stays at 20 over? who can tell me??

Ouch man that sux! Usually I take it to my buddy who fights traffic tickets. If you want I can give you his number. Lot of guys go there from various clubs, he will probably be able to help you out.

lol i heard man wtf are you thinking speeding there man its right next to a police station!!!

take it to court your court date will be in like 8 months man the cop probably wont show up and ull be good… take kazz advice on this one. say hey man sorry its a new truck im not used to it dident feel like i was going that fast etc etc you should be good.

i aint afraid a no coppers

im thinking thats what ill do but meh i dont want to leave worce off than i am now

sure u can give me his info but ill tell you this ill highly doubt im going to pay ANYONE 500 bucks to get rid of a ticket thats only guna cost me 50 bucks to suck up and pay. but ill talk to him

yeh 8 mnths later you go to court, the cop won’t remember that he reduced it to 20 from 30.
you’ll be fighting a 20Km/h over ticket, thats all.
If you plead guilty to the charge but don’t want any points or record, they will probably let it go at that too.
It depends on how fast they want to go through everyone.
Hope you get lucky and everything works for you.

i haven’t even got my court date yet for expired plate, so i assume the officer never filed it.

yeah i asked a cop (friends dad) and he says there not even alowed to do that shit (lower the ticket) so bruse is right the world goes on and its 20 k over at the end of the day it will get trown out and hopefully all be good, if not i pay the 90 dollar ticket **** it anyways right?

it doesnt matter if the cop remembers, its documented on the ticket cause there’s a box he checks off. This cop is a faggot. usually they reduce it to 10 over so there are no points and its like 40 bucks. this 30-20 really screwed you. I’d pay someone 2-3 bills to fight it for you.

I’d even pay $1000 for a lawyer to fight it off. In the long run, that’s still saving a LOT of money. Honestly, fork the money for $200-$300. it’s a great deal. If you can find a good lawyer, s/he should be able to drop it completely or reduce it to 10kmh over which is 0 demerit points.

you idiot its about time you got a speeding ticket,
suprised you heard the sirins over your coils.

take it like a man, and talk back to the cop and judge as much as you can in court, they really like that

^LoL!

if it’s $95.00 pay you should pay to fight it off…you pay a lil more… but u save 3 points and at least three years of ur insurance raised…which will cost more if u think about it…
or if u have time… do up a court date…plead guilty with warning or something like that and they will reduce the fine…

LOL its not going to cost you $500. He will charge you what ever the ticket cost and he will either completely get rid of the charge or at least save your points. If he fails to do either you will get a full refund. I will PM you his number.

stfu matt, my 240s been parked for a while now. way to be out of the loop

my coils? what about your coils,diff,subframe,motor clap and ****ed tie rod? ehhhhh. douchhh baaaagggggggg

i told the cop to suck my nuts what else can i do?

My Coils work and dont make noise like urs

My Diff and subframe are from a 180sx,

My Motor doesnt go thru 7.3L of oil every time i start it like urs

And my Tie rods are bran new, anything else Rusty?

ha didnt think so sit back down, but at the back of the class where you wont be seen

OWNED.

oh so now your 500 dollar car is a lambo eh.

s13s are the scum of the nissan line. theres a million of them, every ricer has to own one because they dont have the cash for a real car. yeah its the truth so bit me.

you and youe 18 yearold car go back to the back of the scrap yard where you wont be seen to rust away to nothing

i smell a ban coming on

yeah he said 150 non refundable

ok back to topic people!!