Speeding tickets

daily jokes

GOOD …
In Richardson, Tennessee State Trooper was running radar. He had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but wasn’t getting any. Then he discovered the problem. A 12 year old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign which read “RADAR TRAP AHEAD!”
The officer later found a young accomplice down the road with a sign reading, “TIPS” and a bucket full of money. (And we used to just sell lemonade!)
>
BETTER
A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar post in Plano,Texas. A $40 speeding ticket was included. Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40. The police responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.
>
BEST
A young woman was pulled over in Johnson City, Tennessee for speeding. As the Tn. State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, “I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Tennessee State Police Ball.” He replied, “Tennessee State Troopers don’t have balls.”
There was a moment of silence while she smiled and he realized what he’d just said. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

where were those kids when I needed them

Would be funnier if I didn’t just get a ticket the other day :frowning:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

:stupid:

:rofl:

is it illegal what those 2 kids did? and could the cops really arrest that guy for not paying a photo ticket cuz i thought those stood no ground legally yet?

#1 - IT WAS A JOKE!!!
#2 - please read #1

well i get that, but i mean whats the legalities of doing those 2 things in real life?

I would imagine the same legality as you blowing thru the toll booths. If you blow thru you get a ticket in the mail.

would you just ignore the cavalier driving homo and just laugh at the funny jokes posted in this thread. :D:D:D

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

better?

hahahahaha

:love:

:asshole

it’s legal for the kids to let people know where the cop is located… however, is it legal for the kid to be on the side of a highway holding a sign??? nope.

1. photo tickets are most definitely legit.

:rofl:

would you just ignore the cavalier driving homo and just laugh at the funny jokes posted in this thread.

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: