speednation wtf are they doing ???

Ok 3months ago my cousin goes down and they go " yea we will be open in a week. Now i call beginning of dec. and the go def be open mid month. Now its mid january and there still not open. I know a ton of people they keep promising there gonna be open and they keep fuking around. I understand they are waiting on inspectors to finish it. But come on. They built a fuckin eckord in a month near me.

where is that? I am a GM for a local retail shop. Sometimes these small borough give a hard time about occupancy permits etc.

castle shannon right on route 88 between grove road and castle shannon blvd. its been almost a year now i owuld say

yea thats it. It took bout a year just to build the damn shed they call dyno room. I dont know wtf there doing

Building a business takes time. New building have a lot of loopholes that have to be adressed. Trust me i know. I built a new building and had to deal with a lot township officials. Although they were very helpful i still had to go through all the paperwork and inspections to ensure that everything was correct and safe.

agreed…one year is nothing

Jim on here is the manager of that place, last time a past it it looks to me like there are ramps onto that dyno…

yea but the girl there keeps promising it will be done in a week but its never done. They need to set a date like april and keep it

Theres a place on neville island like that. speed something.
[i forget real name] thats hasnt been open yet and keep saying they will be

so??? are you that hard up for a dyno you can’t drive your ass out to hybrid?? who the fuck cares when they said it would be done and it isn’t. YOU go finish it

Yeah for as much time as you spent bitching about it you could of had your car on the dyno and you could be back home beating off to the 200 horsepower slip hanging up next to the olsen twins poster. Drive to Hybrid pussy.

ha fuk you do i look like i give a fuck ?? wtf is that. You adams gf???

you’re the one that started this thread…so yeah.

no slowwhitez’s location