SPORE

Been watching videos all day. Anyone playing it?

Looks really cool. Cracked versions show no online play so curious if anyone knows if there is cracked servers yet for this.

what… Its out?!

I call BS this game is like duke nukem forever :frowning: I wanna play it sooooo bad

OMG! IT IS!!! I know where my weekend is being dedicated.

:open_mouth:

wait, it was actually released?

ive seen things here and there, looks interesting.

and yes it was released and reviews are out for it.

heh. no shit… didn’t think it was coming out so soon.

very cool :tup:

Add me to the list of : WTF this is out?

Ha there was a thread like 2 years ago on here about it but died. I found some releases of it on Usenet. Let me know if you guys get any working. I cant wait to play it this weekend.

trying to get it now. I have my doubts on how good it will be though… it has pretty big shoes to fill with how much hyped it’s received.

If it’s good, I’ll definitely buy it.

Ok now I am confused. There is versions online already but the official release date is the 7th (Sunday).

Let me know if anyone gets it working and how it is. I wish there was a cracked server for this so we can host our own version.

it came out in australia on the 4th i think. they leaked it 2 days prior. is it the US version you guys are seeing?

its not all online is it?

not sure, it says it’s the english version

kevin, no… don’t think so

Ya the NFO file says do not play online after you crack it which based on what the what I have read, you might have the ability to interact with other people online and form species. Lots of the sites are blocked at work so its tough to get a full idea of this.

Anyone able to download it and confirm it works, can you hook me up with a burned copy of it? I will give you a DVD if and meet you for it today. It will take me 12 hours to download on my shitty ass connection. Lol.

i never play pc games online anyways so im not worried.

ill have it later, but ur track record of meeting somewhere sucks ass.

lol

ETA 4.5 hours :slight_smile:

boxxa, shoot me a PM

Hah. Ass.

Let me know if you get it tested and if it works. I work on Sheridan in Tonawanda by the 190 so I can come pick it up anytime today.