SPOTTED

2 vipers on teh 90 fucking around one went to buffalo one got on the 33 blue with white racing stripes and a red with white stripes

i loved every second of the 505 cubic inch’s exhaust

The red one is Marco’s. I saw the blue one on the 90 heading east today also. Around 4 pm.

i drooled. i love those, ever since i worked on a yellow one at elma drive so nice.

Did the driver of the red one have his shirt off?

Barry Snyder Jr. (Used to own RJ’s on the rez, daddy was the pres.) used to have a blue Viper. Maybe it was him?

Was it the loser old guy with the S/Cd red one? He has a blue one too.

We were kidding around one night at starbucks, and asked to see a doughnut. He replied, in his dorky chipmunk-esque voice “If you want to see doughnuts go to krispy Kreme hehehehehe”

I really wanted to punch him for being such an amazing loser.

But im sure it was him and marcus. Jerry really seems to lack social skills, and marcus is a really good guy…

more than likely marcus and jerry

yup, prob marcus

100%…maybe.
yup

Marcus… shirt off… no way… what!/

it was marcus and jerry…i saw/heard them ripping down sheridan too earlier that day while i was at work…happened to be looking out the window when they came by

ok

I spotted them going down the falls blvd.2 seconds before that I saw a nice sounding yellow evo.

[quote=“Jon,post:13,topic:27648"”]

I spotted them going down the falls blvd.2 seconds before that I saw a nice sounding yellow evo.

[/quote]

:smiley: