springs

how much do a normal set of lowering springs weight?

:butthead:

between 1 and 30 pounds for the set :anal

Where the fuck is that smilie :hit

you guys are useless

are lowering springs even worth it? I mean there cheap as fuck… but wouldnt a full coilover kit say from megan racing be way better, even though there 10x the price… fully adjustable etc etc…

i think jaie is just trying to be a post whore tsk tsk either that or he is back on the dumb question kick again… :thereboy

fuck if u have not to say with the topic fuck off.

i want to ship mine but am lazy and havent take them off yet just want to find out shipping quote for someone.

whoa easy there big guy no need to get e thugin on us :finga:

do u have a set of megans citystars?
some people are cheap and dont like to spend lots of money on there cars and just want the look. but im not that way my car came with them and i upgraded, so if u have something better to say then " coilovers are better" i would love to hear it.

LOL I think the way I wrote it, it sounded funny. No I don’t have megan coilovers. I was actually asking you guys if they were worth it!!
Because if there isnt going to be very much performance difference then why not just pay like 150 instead of 1150…
LOL

ok yes coilovers are way better and i spent the extra money for good shit and i would tell anyone esle to do the same except for anyone who want to buy my springs.

I think Kent and flavio are both post whores seeing the above answers.

Springs are probably no more than 30lbs. so probably 7-8 lbs each.

thanks man
how auzi land anyways.

Hop on a scale, weigh yourself. Grab a rear, weigh yourself. Subtract the two. Grab a front and repeat.

Good advice Dave. :rolleyes:

hey bud, i have a tien stechs and tokico clues setup which is incredible.
coilovers i have heard kill ur back but this setup is soft on slow speeds
and hard on high speeds… even this setup can be really bouncy at times.
i would recommend better struts for stiffer handling

cheers!

step 1: design your own spring rates 8)

full spring tech here. not for the mathematically challenged :smiley:

step 2: order a set from swift springs. http://www.swiftsprings.com/