Sprint Customer Service FTW

Dear Tom,

Thank you for contacting Sprint together with Nextel. I will be happy
to assist you regarding the free 500 text message plan.

I have added free 500 text messages to your account as of April 08,
2006. You can view this change online within four hours.

Thank you for emailing us. We appreciate your relationship with us,
and
look forward to serving you in the future.

Christopher
E-Care
Sprint together with Nextel
“Where our customers come first!”

Refer someone to Sprint and get $25. Dial #REF or visit a store for
details.

Original Message Follows:

I was also wondering if i could receive 500 free text messages a month.
A few of my friends have this same option and I just wanted to know if
you would be so generous as to grant me it aswell. Thank you VERY
MUCH!
Tom

I also have free nights starting at 7pm a 10% montly discount and im trying to get pcs vision for free too but no luck yet.

I bitched at them for a while and got an $80 credit to my account last month. :dunno:

how’d you get all that free shit?

Damn dude, cell one doesnt give me anything, including reception.

I got a ton of free shit from spirnt. They started my nights at 7, up’d me to 700min and unlimited txts. My bills like $55 total a month.

check out sprintusers.com and the forum tips and tricks, you will learn alot there.

nice

yea, i hear ya there. i have verizon, and i dont get more than one bar (one bar if im lucky) here in my room. it sux

sprint still sucks

OH SHIT, im the champ

I just got the SERO (Sprint employee plan) 500 plan from sprint for 30 a month. Includes free power vision, free picture mail, 500 anytime minutes, free 500 texts. All i did was call and said yeah i work for sprint in an office building can i get the SERO 500 and the nice oriental lady said YES!

Anyone have suggestions for Nextel? I went over my minutes again, and had to hurry up and pay the bill before they shut my phone off for the second time. I have the 300 free incoming plan with 100 texts. I need something with more minutes and texts but I really don’t want to pay more, and I don’t want to pay the $200 to cancel my contract either. BTW, this is magicalmarge under Dom’s name. Fucker doesn’t know how to log out on my computer. :bash:

Anyone have suggestions for Nextel? I went over my minutes again, and had to hurry up and pay the bill before they shut my phone off for the second time. I have the 300 free incoming plan with 100 texts. I need something with more minutes and texts but I really don’t want to pay more, and I don’t want to pay the $200 to cancel my contract either.