sprint/nextel problem?

So my fucking Nextel phone doesnt work. I can make calls but cant hear the phone on the other end ringing and cant hear anybody on the other end but they can hear me.
I also cant hear anything when somebody calls me.

I tried 2 other phones that I know are functional and have the same problem. Since it was the same with 3 phones Im assuming its a problem with the carrier.

I know Nextel blows but this has never happened before. My phone worked fine earlier today and I received and made calls with it.

Is there a known problem with Sprint/Nextel?

No worries, no one wants to talk to you

well I use my phone all day at work and then tonight I tried to call my mom and my brother tried calling me and it didnt work.

I used it at work this morning ok though.

seriously…nextel… fuckin happy birthday pjb… head off to anything else.

$32.99 for 800 minutes and I get a 22% discount off of that. No other plan comes close.

like the saying goes…“you get what you pay for”, you prolly have the free phone that came with the plan too right?

yea Sprint has a problem right now… it’s called Sprint.

Maybe someone will get you a new phone for your birthday :tbu

i still have the phone i bought off you a few yrs back, you can try that one again if you want lol

No problems here and I’ve been a Sprint subscriber for years. Re-upping my contract this summer again with the EVO 3D and EVO View 4G (although I may get the latter without a contract to replace my laptop in class and work - will just use WiFi at both locations).

ive been having problems too… might be because im outta the area though from where my phone number is subscribed to

It worked fine until yesterday. Its the same as the free phone I got with the plan in '05 but not the original one. Ive been thru 5 or 6 phones since then.

I cant wait until August. I need one asap.

Still wont work because that one is a Sprint/Nextel hybrid

i got sprint and ph is working awesome today. Sorry paul…o and happy bday:excited

well technically I dont have Sprint even though they own Nextel. I dont even have a contract, just month to month now.

Im looking into switching because I cant figure out whats wrong. The hot girl at the sprint store couldnt figure it out either.

Every post :rofl

Whenever I’m having a shitty day at work I always read a PJB thread and it puts me in a better mood…LOL

:rofl:roflsame here

Maybe you should have asked for her number to test the phone out with…and then be like “My name is PJ Brown, dah fuck you doin’ later?” And then she be like “Nuhin…”

:mwahaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL!