sprint/nextel problem?

I didnt want to be a creep. She was probably a little young for me anyway.

Anyway I remembered that my brother had a Nextel phone from his old job (that he bought) so I tried it and it works so I bought it from him.

I did manage to get the other one working with the speaker on but who the fuck wants to talk to somebody with the speaker on all the time?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KblG4u_sXx4/TZTIeYtqBYI/AAAAAAAACIU/_FZo2vF6vSY/s1600/75378-TrollFace.png

why did u buy your brothers phone off him? IMO he should of gave u the damn thing for your birthday paul…

smh… brothers these days…

PJBro

Its a $100+ phone with little use so the price I paid is more than fair and he probably just wants to buy a bottle of liquor anyway.

Welp, if she was working she had to be at least 16. Thats legal here. :excited

youtu.be/7TSprF1Zpjw

lol but watch out for dad with a shotgun

Your post made me thinkin of 1:13 haha.

you would still have a Nextel phone you fucking goon

so is screwing a cow. VT is crazy like that I guess.

Its cheaper than any other plan and has 800 minutes a month. Yeah Ive gotta stand outside to talk on it at my own house but its worth it.

See sig

Only if the cow isn’t in your barn and no sheep are watching…

wat the fuck LOL pJB are u srs

I use straighttalk, they sell it at walmart. Its $30 for 1000 minutes/1000 text, or $45 for unlimited. You have to buy the phone, but the cheap one is $30. You should look into that.

if u want to get real fucking cheap then skip straight talk and just get the free phone the goverment gives your ass with a couple hundred minutes

Im white, dont have 12 kids and have a job so the government is giving me anything

Na they will definitely give you one. It comes with 250 minutes per month, my cousin got one as a spare phone.

wtf? This is why we cant have nice things.

Wait. What?
Free phone from the feds?