sprint down for anybody?

argh…

Three sprint phones on 3 different accounts, none of them are working…

Anybody else’s phone down?

not mine … pay your bills

ha, nah its not that at all.

I’m sitting in the lockport area if that matters at all.

i was actually just at the store and they were saying the towers were running at 60-75% in the northtowns. so the other ~30% are just not working for people lol. southtowns is fine for me

<3 sprint

my director was having problems with his sprint blackberry earlier.

from what i hear all of niagra county is out just about if they travel into erie thier phone starts working again. something to do with the cell towers in niagra county. someone thinks that construction may have something to do with it

thanks, yeah good thing I don’t want to talk to anyone tonight, still down for me.

Can’t even get to voicemail or anything.

Call your voicemail from a different phone?

my girlfriends and mine didnt work today in niagara county got to erie county and boom it worked …

my internet was not working on mine

Ive had dropped calls, no/ limited internet connectivity, and calls not go thru, im kinda pissed that this has been goin on since friday and slowly getting worse (yes my bill is paid ) . Depending on where i am though it seems to work ok in certain areas. at the sprint store on union they said something like 13 towers werent operating properly. they need to get their shit straightend out and credit people for this crap

earlier was acting up…but only for a few min