Sprint hell ya

hahahah I wish we could do something like that around here.

haha. that’s awesome.

i remember my manager at precision just telling annoying people to get the fuck out of the store.

then they went out of business.

lol.

:tup: to them. We’ve got a couple customers who we probably spend more supporting than they bring in for revenue.

We read that last week and we thought it would be awesome if we could.

You tend to notice a pattern most people call in once, problem fixed, then there are people who call in 11,000 times for the same and different issues and 99% of the time its their own stupidity or computer. I wish we could just drop em, sigh.

I wish I could cancel my service because they keep calling and trying to sell me another phone.

Some people are just too needy/want credits/discounts all the time to be worthwile. But I can’t even begin to imagine how much you would have to bug them to have them cancel your service for you.

Any Sprint customers looking to end their contract without paying penalties and/or their current bill? Just complain a lot! :slight_smile:

^ I know right?

Shiittt, I have had sprint for 10 years now. I want out but everytime I call they knock off a couple percent of my monthly bill and up my mins.

so they dropped the person for calling too much, and then told them to keep calling if they have any questions …

welldo they want to talk to this person anymore or not?! jeez :stuck_out_tongue:

This happens to my GF ALL the time

:tup: :tup:

roffle