Sprint is pissed at Verizon right now

o man.

she probably gets laid ALL the time

seriously. all i want is a fucking iphone. verizon. fuck you for having my contract. and not having the iphone. i fucking hate you. die. die. die.

I have had sprint for 11 years now, its the only reason I still have them. I do have a good plan though.

Oh man, the Pre is coming to VZW. :bigclap: I may have to cough back up my blackberry pill…

AHHHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sell the Android phone on a decent hardware platform!! AHHHHHHHHH I WANT ONE!!

Yeah its in Dec. though.

the day verizon is getting the iphone is the day my SOHC has 500whp lol

it would be very nice tho

palm pre looks thick. i wear tight jeans

damnit iphone

the docking station to charge it looks cool as hell though

http://jannock.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/pre-dock.jpg?w=400
http://jannock.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/touchstone.jpg?w=400

nice, my renew every two is up in dec/jan…

I’m not in contract with sprint right now, but if I sign another one I get $xxx.xx off of my bill… time to smash my 755p, get a brand new one, re-up my contract buy a pre and ebay my brand new 755p to recoup the losses. win!

:uhh: i didnt know you were gay bro. When did you come out?

portable pandora, and slimmer than all the others: slim enough to fit in the pockets of my levi’s 511 jeans.

iphone gets shit done

they make several internet radio program for smartphones/BB’s. just sayin.

and maybe you shouldnt be a skinny jeans fggt. fggt.

<3

Apparently Sprint’s CEO responded with something to the effect of “Oh HELL no!”

I guess Sprint/Palm can’t/wont talk about the length of their exclusivity deal, but Sprint’s CEO responded to VZW’s claim that they’ll have the Pre by December with “Our exclusivity deal is NOT 6 months.” So yeah, I wouldn’t expect to see a Pre on VZW anytime this year, or next really. Stupid Stupid Stupid Palm…

i have pandora on my htc touch…

I cant wait to see if sprint can actually keep palm from spreading to vzw. and to see how well the pre does on sprint.

palm is putting all their eggs in this basket. sprint musta paid them something huge, because there is far more potential on vzw. sprints B2B market is laughable at best, and they continue to lose over a million customers each quarter. i really dont see how someone at palm, who is already real close to shutting its doors, thought that sprint was a good move.

someone at vzw must have really pissed off someone at palm, because vzw’s palm offering has sucked for years…

I would like to see the Android platform get a boost from this. Hopefully more people pick them up now that they aren’t limited to TMo