Squid Picture Reference Thread.

I agree with all but the helmet thing. You want freedom open the windscreen. How many times have you hit your head? I have wrecked MX bikes, quads, skiing, sleds, BMX, and playing soccer… each of them mentioned i recieved concusions at least one per. with the excepton of soccer, all were with helmets. I can honestly say I would be in god knows what kind of condition right now if it wernt for a helmet.

I wear all my shit when I ride hard. If I am going across town or to walmart for a box of rubbers, I might rock a tee shirt and jeans or MAYBE shorts. But I am going extra slow and wont be fucking around at all. Sure there are lots of shit that can happen and 30mph will tear me up none the less. I know. its just a “i did it becase I did it” thing.

Leather jacket, leathers under my jeans (so I dont look like a GP racer 24/7) good gloves, 50/50 boots, and good helmet I spend 90% of my riding time in. 90deg summer days, going to and from work and out and out and about having a blast on my bike.

Exactly, very well put.