Squid Picture Reference Thread.

haha…you know how I know your gay?? haha

those guys are idiots…

are they from around here? i thought i heard the fat guy say he wanted to go cool down in the port of albany when they were on the basketball court.
but that video was ridiculous:lmao

def looks like the northway in the vids

They also said they wanted to take a dip in the port of albany. Definitely local :rofl

didnt i just say that?:facepalm

i skimmed past your post my bad

its ok haha.
i wonder if anybody has seen the video and then seen them in public:lol man that would be awkward. “hey arent you the guys who were wearing the thongs on the motorcycle, together?”

:lol

I just stumbled on this post since im new here. Ive read some of the post and i gotta agree about the protective gears and shit. I got into an accident back in 06, i was ridin my 900rr, been ridin for couple years and long story short… Im missin a kidney, fractured back, lacerated liver puntcured lungs, cracked ribs. And a nice set of $ 100,000 scars courtesy of the pavement. 80mph into a guard rail, i know gear will always protect u 100% but it beats having scars ull see for the rest of ur life.

Ask PBJ that looked like his truck parked in front of them at the gas station. lol:rofl

I was actually suprized this thread was still going… I wanted to throw in my two cents once again on this subject and no Vovchandr this is not a attack on you. I know in your opinion people who wear shorts or no helmet or no gloves are squids but its not true. The true definition of a squid is some one who ignorantly thinks they are the best rider who knows all, can do all, shows no respect for the street or there fellow riders and rides beyond there limits My dad always told me there are no old bad motorcycle riders and this is the truth every summer for the last ten years I have watched new riders come and go just about all of them crashed just be being careless over confident or just plain stupid. I have have been riding on the street 10 years ! and I have low sided twice pushing it to the limits with no serious injury call it luck if you will but I called it a learning curve I wear shorts sometimes when I ride but not when I push the limits I don’t wear a leather jacket except for track riding when I go to Florida or New Hampshire I don’t wear a helmet why because I wanna feel that freedom… something motorcycles have been an icon of for over 100 years so please give up on this thread motorcycle are about freedom not racing

I think the thread is more about the funny. As a rider you can protect yourself however you see fit, other people will always do their own thing.

Nailed it in my opinion

I agree with all but the helmet thing. You want freedom open the windscreen. How many times have you hit your head? I have wrecked MX bikes, quads, skiing, sleds, BMX, and playing soccer… each of them mentioned i recieved concusions at least one per. with the excepton of soccer, all were with helmets. I can honestly say I would be in god knows what kind of condition right now if it wernt for a helmet.

I wear all my shit when I ride hard. If I am going across town or to walmart for a box of rubbers, I might rock a tee shirt and jeans or MAYBE shorts. But I am going extra slow and wont be fucking around at all. Sure there are lots of shit that can happen and 30mph will tear me up none the less. I know. its just a “i did it becase I did it” thing.

Leather jacket, leathers under my jeans (so I dont look like a GP racer 24/7) good gloves, 50/50 boots, and good helmet I spend 90% of my riding time in. 90deg summer days, going to and from work and out and out and about having a blast on my bike.

Exactly, very well put.

and thats the only point I was trying to make dont call me a squid because I wont wear my 1 pc alpinestar suit and pucks to ride to the lot I will probally be in shorts with leather gloves my arai helmet and skate shoes because thats how I ride when its hotter than shit out

92racedouche is involved here somehow, lots of fail here.

http://blog.motorcycle.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/squid.jpg

Found this on Honda-tech posted on some guy from IL

Watermark look familiar? :lol

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/images/threads/000/009/175/116560-chickgsxr.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/tanion/wtf-squid.jpg